20.

(Draco in the MM, if you were expecting a pretty boy, oh well.🤷🏽‍♀️)

Sincere

"You was tryin' to get pregnant these past two days?" I asked her as she laid there, bent over the sink.

She moved slowly, standing up and turning around to look at me with a confused look on her face.

"And, before you answer that.." I trailed off, chuckling to myself.

"Don't lie to me." I warned as she stood there for a while before sighing.

"Yes, Sincere." She finally spoke.

"Only because my mom thinks I am, I didn't want to break her heart and tell her that I'm not but it's Tati's fault for telling her in the first place." She pleaded her case.

"Why didn't you tell me that's what you wanted to do?" I asked, dismissing all that other bullshit.

"Are you serious? I just argued you down last week about being pregnant. I know you wouldn't have went for it." She said and I scoffed, walking out of the bathroom.

"It doesn't even matter because I'm not." She followed me as I put my shit back on.

"Whatever, V." I said simply.

"Are you really mad right now?" She asked me, holding her chest and I just looked at her before walking out.

"Sincere!" She yelled after me but I just kept walking.

I didn't want to snap on her so I just removed myself from the situation.

"Yo, Sincere." I heard someone else call me from downstairs as I walked down the steps.

"T?" I furrowed my eyebrows, seeing Tati at the bottom of the staircase.

"Yeah." She said.

"What are you doing hea'?" I asked.

"I came to make sure y'all were okay, you just stormed out." She said, looking at me knowingly and I shook my head.

"Yeah, we aight. You didn't have to come all the way over hea'." I lied as I walked to the living room with her following me.

"I just wanted to make sure y'all wasn't killing each other." She said.

"Nah, I ain't kill her." I scoffed and she chuckled as we finally made it to the living room.

"Where she at?" She asked.

"She upstairs, she should be down in a minute." I told her as she nodded.

"Joy." I called making her look up from her phone.

"What?" She asked.

"This is V's sister, Tati." I said and she smiled.

"I know, I opened the door for her." She said.

"T, this is Joy. One of my close friends from back home." I told her and she nodded.

"Nice to meet you, boo." Tati spoke, sitting down on the couch as they started talking about girl shit.