39.

Sincere

"Come hea'." I called, grabbing V's arm as she yanked away from me.

I watched as she got up out of the bed, storming off to the bathroom.

Standing to my feet, I sighed, stretching my body.

"Baybeh." I called again, walking towards the bathroom.

I jiggled the doorknob, realizing the bathroom door was locked.

"Unlock the door, V." I demanded and she finally unlocked it, allowing me to come in.

"I'm so sick of her and the rest of these stupid Jersey bitches that are obsessed with you." She sniffles while she scrolled her phone, sitting on top of the toilet.

"I'm really tired, Sincere." She went on, looking up at me and I nodded.

"I've been tired for over a year now. These girls are never going to let up." She said and I let her get out all her frustrations.

"I told you from the beginning I didn't want to deal with this." She expressed.

"First this girl invades our personal space by coming into this house, then she sexually assaults you and now she's announcing my pregnancy on Instagram."

"I know, baybeh." I told her as my phone rang in my pocket, making me look down.

I was going to ignore it at first but then I saw that it was the shop so I had to answer.

"Hol' on." I told her and she rolled her eyes, waving me off.

"Wassuh." I said into the phone, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Boss, you have a client today. A woman that asked to reschedule for an earlier time?" One of my employee spoke.

Shit, I forgot about that. I thought.

"Yeah, I'm on my way there now. Tell her to sit tight." I told him.

"Aight." He said before I hung up.

"Sincere." V called me as I walked back into the bathroom.

"Yes, baybeh." I sighed as she scrolled her phone.

"There's really women that I don't even know in these comments bashing me." She said, wiping her face before I took her phone out of her hand and shoved it into my pocket.

"Listen, fuck them."

"That's easy for you to say." She scoffed.

"Just relax."

"Don't tell me to relax. I'm tired of this, Sincere." She snapped and I nodded, not even about to argue with her pregnant ass. There was no winning.

"I understand that but stop stressing, that's not good fa' you or my baybeh. I told you I'm gon' handle it, so stop getting yourself all worked up." I assured her.

I wasn't mad at all because I'd already knew Myiesha was going to do something like this and I'd already told V that if she did, I would handle it. It wasn't nothing else to talk about. I meant what I said.