33.

..1 month later

Veronica

10am

It's been a month since Sincere and I decided we were going to have a baby but trying to make a baby is really a lot of work.

"You good?" Sincere asked me while I laid in bed, breathing heavily.

I nodded, sitting up as he got dressed and his phone buzzed on the nightstand.

"Get that fa' me." He said to me as I grabbed it and answered it.

"Hello." I answered

"Is this the lovely Veronica?" A voice came through the phone and I automatically knew that it was DJ Khaled.

"Yes, this is Veronica." I giggled.

"Who that?" Sincere mouthed and I put my finger up.

"It's nice to finally get the chance to talk to you." He said in to the phone.

"Is Sincere around?" He asked.

"Yeah, he's right here." I said, giving Sincere the phone.

"Hello." Sincere said into the phone.

I couldn't hear what was being said but the look on his face said that it was something good.

"Aight." He said simply.

"Aight, I'm gon' text you." He said as they hung up.

"What is it, babe?" I asked.

"He want me to come out there and tattoo some of his friends. They seen his ink and now they want something done." He said and I nodded, slowly.

"What are you pouting fa'? You're coming." He said and I shook my head.

"I have to go and check up on the shop tomorrow." I told him and he sighed.

"It's okay. Go and get that money, we have to provide for this baby we're trying to make somehow." I said to him and he chuckled.

"I ain't staying fa' three weeks this time though, I can't be away from you that long again." He said and I nodded.

"How long do you think you'll be out there?" I asked him as he got into bed and cuddled me.

"I don't know but I'm goin' to tell him once I'm done, I'm leaving." He said and I nodded.

He pecked my lips, letting it linger on for a while.

"Stop." I giggled, pushing his face away as he tried to licked my lips.

"You hungry?" He asked and I nodded.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked and I thought about it for a minute.

"I don't know." I shrugged.