Chapter 30 (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

To India's amazement, two bars started to bend and curve outwards making the center gap bigger. "Nice. Thank you again my prince." The young prince however fell back on Kyle. His eyes were closing and his body became so much weaker. He couldn't use much of his powers in his current state. Just by bending the small bars, it worn him out.

India wasted no time in stretching her hand out. She then started to whistle a tune. This went on for some time until finally a bird landed on her open palm. She gently closed her fingers around it and brought it in.

She sat down with the beautiful white pigeon in her hand while she gently stroked it's head and back while whispering something to the bird.

"And she's talking to a pigeon. Why does everyone call me crazy?" Kyle whispered to himself.

"I'm trying something. All my life, I've only seen my great grandma do this twice. Hopefully it works."

"She talks to pigeons too?" India rolled her eyes.

"No!  I mean it's not what you think. We have a spell which can somehow link ourselves to a being and show them whatever you want them to do."

"It only works on birds or.....?"

"I'm....not too sure about that. I've only seen my great grandma do it with birds so...we'll see."

"How is it to know where to go, and unless you can make pigeons talk, how is it going to let the Royals know what's going on?!!"

"Sshh, he's asleep," she whispered pointing at Prince Timothy. He didn't have the strength to stay awake anymore.

"It's not just me telling it. This spell allows me to share my thoughts and what I know. I know the way to White Winter's Land and that's enough even if I haven't been there before. I know what the Royals look like so these information should do," she said with hope in her eyes.

Hopefully she remembered how her great grandma did it.

"Okay, shoot." Kyle said impatiently. He was put in a cell for three nights just for visiting his sister and now he's locked up for no particular reason.

"Fuck my life," he grumbled. Then stared at India and the bird. He didn't understand what India was doing or what she was mumbling but the bird actually seemed to be listening. It remained still only concentrating on India.

India looked deep into the pigeons eyes and allowed her thoughts and knowledge flow. She freed her mind and thought about the way to White Winter's Land and the Royals. She thought about the events that took place the moment after she met with the young Prince. To make things easier and more specific for her messenger, India concentrated on one Royal in particular.

Prince Zenas Everett.

He is a warrior and he's young and powerful. He'll surely bring the princess as well. Another fighter. She couldn't afford to waste any more time . India could only believe the message will get through. Fast.

While she allowed her thoughts to flow she spoke out the simple spell. It was one of the very first spells taught to her by her great grandma. While she was saying it, the pupils of the pigeon dilated. Then it turned completely black.

"Go now. Hurry," the bird immediately flew out the window.

"Now, if I did everything right, Prince Zenas will only have to hold the pigeon. Everything I allowed the bird to know will flow to him."

"I think it'll work," Kyle spoke up.

"Why do you say that suddenly?" she raised a brow.