Chapter 15: Levels of Lust

Blair's eyes fluttered open as she stretched her sore limbs. Her lip stick smeared mouth gaped open as she gave a satisfying yawn. Blair slipped off the bed, a smile slamming onto her face as she saw Dan in the kitchen. He was shirtless, only wearing a thin pair of boxers. He stood at the counter waiting for his coffee to brew as he hummed to himself quietly. Blair snuck up behind him and slipped her arms around his structured chest. She ran her thin fingers over his hard abs as he gave a sigh of lust. 

"I hope you're ready for breakfast." Dan smiled as he gestured to the eggs frying.

Blair's eyes fluttered open and closed as she let her fingers roam lower onto Dan's butt. 

"Of course. But I'm feeling a little seductive this morning. Care to give me my needs?" 

Dan smiled, turning off the stove. "Exactly what I was thinking."

 ................................................

"She's not picking up her phone, I am very sorry Miss Van Der Woodsen." Dorota said politely as she stared hardly at Serena. 

Serena sighed, "What do you mean she didn't go home last night Dorota? You know Blair never stays out that late."

Dorota gave her wide shoulders a shrug. "Miss Blair knows what she is doing. And I am sorry but she most likely does not want you here."

Serena gave a groan of frustration, "No I need to see her!"

"Miss Van Der Woodsen, I---"

Dorota's words were cut off as she heard the crunching gravel under tires. A rusty old Honda rolled up the driveway and Blair stepped out, her face glowingly happy. 

The driver's side door kicked open, the rusty hinges of the car creaking loudly. Serena turned, confused  at Dorota's silence. Realization dawned on her as she recognized Dan's old car.

Dan stepped out, looking just as surprised to see Serena. Blair noticed his surprise and turned to the door, her gaze falling on the blonde bombshell standing in front of her door.

"Serena?!" Blair gasped. Her eyes darkened immediately and her brow beginning to furrow.

"What the hell are you doing here? Haven't I told you enough that I never want to see you again?" Blair screeched.

Dan was frozen, his face still awestruck as he took in Serena's long, blonde hair. She looked especially tall in her shorts, her legs looking miles long. She wore a low cut t-shirt and a cropped cobalt blue blazer. Her effortless look tempted him to get a taste of her. He felt guilty as he realized that the thought of Blair completely left his mind.

"Dan...Blair? What are you two doing together?" A pained expression crawled onto Serena's flawless features, and Dan felt a tug at his heart as he longed to fix her sadness.

"We were just coming back from an author meet up. I just gave Blair a ride." Dan fumbled to answer. He looked at Blair and noticed her awestruck face. She looked hurt as he noticed his piercing stare at Serena.

"Except for the fact that the author meetup was yesterday." Blair said angrily. "I spent the night at Dan's and we had sex. TWICE.

Serena gasped, her eyes moistening and brimming over with tears. 

"Is this true Dan?"

Dan sighed and nodded his head yes. Blair simply smirked and threw her luscious locks over her shoulder. Her smooth behavior disgusted Dan as he took in the real Blair Waldorf, selfish and greedy. 

"So I guess girls DO kiss and tell. Or maybe that's just what a bitch does." Dan snarled. 

Blair gasped, "What but-"

"Shut up Blair. The next time you use someone for your horny pleasures, at least don't use my ex." Serena mumbled as she stormed away. She didn't look back once as she climbed back into a waiting taxi nearby.

Dan was startled, stung by Serena's words. "Ex?" He thought, "When did I become her ex?"

Blair interrupted his thoughts with a dark glance. 

"Why do you keep staring at her? What does Serena have that don't?" Her bottom lip trembled as tears threatened to pop out. 

Dan couldn't give a truthful answer, so he just shook his head softly and gave Blair a lingering kiss on her smooth forehead. He smiled sadly down at her, then hopped into his car and drove away.

"Miss Blair, you'll be cold outside. Come in." Dorota cooed from the entrance. Blair stood still a moment longer, watching until Dan's car finally turned at the corner and disappeared. She turned around and walked solemnly inside. 

Hi readers! Sorry for the super long update! School's started (of course) and updates won't be coming very often. But still, stay tuned cause this fanfic isn't over yet! :)