Chapter 13: Decisions Decisions Decisions

Present Day

Nate sighed when Chuck finished his story.

"Why did you give her drugs? Blair was obviously drunk and incapable of making her own decisions!"

Chuck's jaw clenched as guilt stabbed his gut, "I...I didn't think anyone would catch her! I just wanted her to relax. Blair was so tense. I just...I just wanted to help."

Serena's brow wrinkled as she said, "I just don't understand. Who leaked those pictures of Blair?"

The three sat in silence, scrolling through the intensely long list of people who hated Blair Waldorf. Chuck stood up, the pulse in his forhead throbbing with anger.

"Whoever it was will have HELL to pay. I'll scroll through the footage of the security cameras that were on during the party. Serena, you look through the guest list. But for now, Nate. I need to talk to you."

Nate's eyes widened with surprise, "Yeah sure..."

Serena looked at Chuck with confusion, "Is there something wrong Chuck?"

Chuck gave her a dismissive nod and pulled Nate aside.

"Nate, I'll ask you this once, and I expect an honest answer."

Nate nodded, his expression turning concerned.

"Where were you on the night of the party?"

Nate gulped, "I was in California. You know that."

Chuck's nostrils flared. "I had no doubt you were. But now I'm sure you're lying. Do you have a valid excuse as to why I saw you at the party? With Rufus Humphrey?"

Nate gasped, "You saw that? Chuck I--"

Chuck scoffed, "Save it Nate. You're my best friend, I trusted you. But now you're lying to me about your...sexuality."

Nate sighed, his tone becoming very tired. "Chuck please. Please don't tell anyone. I'm not gay, I'm bi."

"Since when?"

"Since I found myself noticing men ok?! Is that what you want to hear? I don't know Chuck! I...I feel awful. And dirty. I had sex with RUFUS HUMPHREY."

Chuck pulled Nate closer to him, "I'm not shunning you Nate. I don't care who you like, and you shouldn't either. You're still the same person."

"But I'm not. I'm sickening. I'm abnormal."

Chuck nodded his head no repeatedly, "You're not. You're not."

A hot tear rolled down Nate's trembling face as he sank to the ground.

For once in his life, Nate felt as if he didn't fit in.

...........................................

"That was amazing!" Blair laughed as she and Dan left the convention center.

"Carolly Erickson is perfect. God I wish I were here!"

Dan chuckled as he watched Blair continue to squeal with excitement. Who knew she could be so geeky? To Dan, it was more than adorable. It was sexy.

"So, what now? Lunch? My place? I have pizzaaaa." Dan teased, a grin forming on his face.

Blair looked at him with sheepish eyes, "Well I am craving some ham and pineapple pizza..."

Dan opened his passenger side car door and gestured for her to go in. Blair mock-curtseyed as she casually slid into his filthy car. After riding three hours in the dump, Blair had gotten used to it.

...........................................

Jenny sizzled up to the bartender, purposefully pulling her low-cut neckline even lower. One centimeter lower, and she'd be flashing nipple. Jenny ruffled her hair and stuck out her dark painted lips into a smoldering pout.

"Awww come on, can't I have a drink?" She asked flirtatiously while trailing her pale finger down his chest.

The bartender scoffed as he pushed her lingering finger away.

"Not without ID." He said stubbornly.

Jenny squeezed out a huff of exasperation and looked around to make sure no one was looking. Finding the bar clear, she squeezed herself even closer to the hot 25 year old bartender and ran her hand over his pants. She fingered the button until she heard it pop open.

"Not even for me? I'd do anything." Jenny breathed.

The bartender pushed her away once more and readjusted his jeans. He shook his head no before pulling out his cell phone and dialing the police.

Jenny's eyes widened with shock as he spoke on the phone.

"Hi, I work at the Golden Cricket bar in lower Manhattan. An underage girl is bribing me with her body to have a drink."

"What the fuck?!" Jenny screamed as he hung up the phone.

The bartender smirked and gave his shoulders a shrug.

~ {Us haughty little elites are bound to get what we want. Anywhere. Anytime. Maybe even if it's illegal. Though some are caught in the act, others are snitched on before even committing the crime. Our little J just. Got. Served. But maybe not in the way she wanted.} ~