Chapter 1: I'm Back

~ {Guess who's back? That's right -- Gossip Girl.

For all of you upper-east siders who thought I was gone; guess again.

It seems that I've missed a lot; judging by the overflow of scandalous tips in my inbox.

And for that, I thank you.

Watch out Manhattan.

I'm back.} ~

~ {As summer comes to a fading end, your average upper east sider will find themselves hauling in the seasons latest trends -- and gossip.

However, that's not to say that the summer scandals have been left behind.

Word around is that Serena Van der Woodsen was caught with a mystery man.

It couldn't possibly be Lonely Boy: Dan Humphrey.

Or could it?

Keep an eye out S -- secrets don't stay hidden forever...

XOXO Gossip Girl} ~

Serena gasped for air as her summer mystery man held her against the wall. His lips brushed across her neck before connecting with her own.

"Stop this..." Serena moaned.

The man continued brushing her neck with his mouth; oblivious to her discomfort.

"Stop now. " She whined, sounding like a child. "I'm serious!"

It was obvious by the tone of her voice that she was drunk. Her eyes were half open as she struggled to confront her 'date'.

Slowly, the man ran his hands up the side of her legs and Serena cried out for help.

"Shut up, you little bitch. If you know what's good for you!" He snarled.

In vain, Serena attempted to push the man away from her. However this only enraged him more. Forcing himself against her, he kissed her again. But this time, violently.

She struggled for air against his demanding mouth and cried out again once more.

"Help," she moaned, her voice cracking.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" A deep, crackling voice sounded from behind.

The man stopped kissing her and spun around to the voice behind him.

Wiping the spit off his mouth with the back of his hand, Serena's date gripped her wrist tightly before facing the voice once more.

"And who exactly are you?" He was obviously annoyed. "Can't you see we're on a date here buddy?"

The other man stared back at him cooly. Waiting for the right moment to make his reply.

"Beckerman, stop." Serena pleaded with her date.

"You stay outta this!" He barked. His eyes were dark and gave the appearance of being hollow.

Once again the mysterious man behind Beckerman spoke.

Smirking softly to himself, the mysterious man said, "You really don't know who I am?" He grinned slightly before speaking again.

"You must come from Brooklyn. Because everyone around here knows who I am. "

Beckerman squinted into the dim light at the man. This time trying to make out his face. His eyes slowly adjusted and he was able to identify who it was.

He looked taken aback. "You're...you're..."

But the man cut him off.

"That's right. " He said smirking.

"I'm Chuck Bass."