Chapter 11: Scandalous Lives

Blair swayed to the music, her eyes closed. Everything around her seemed blurred and colorful. She could barely walk a straight line without wobbly knees and her throat felt dry despite all of the drinks she kept slurping. Chuck sat on a leather couch, his eyes distant but still glued to her sweaty body. There was a thirst in his eyes as he kept watching her dance.

Blair was used to feeling pretty, but she never felt as sexy as she did now. Maybe it was the alcohol flooding her system, but she felt extra wild. Her brown eyes scoped the room, searching for a cute boy to drag into her dance circle. Finding an attractive blondie who was obviously high, Blair tugged on his arm until he was pressed up against her. She wrapped her arms around his sweaty neck and brought his face close to hers. His thin lips formed a serpent-like smile as he ran his fingers up and down her side. Blair gave a quick peek towards Chuck, who no longer looked laid back and relaxed. In fact, his posture had stiffened and his eyebrows were creased tightly together. Blair's insides burned with an attraction to his green jealousy. She turned back to Blondie and felt her insides flutter as she decided to go even further.

Grabbing a hold of his sweaty palms, Blair made his fumbly fingers undo the clasp on her bra. The blinking lights around the whole room were so bright, she was sure no one could even tell what they were doing. Blondie groaned and rolled his head back as Blair slipped his hand onto her chest. He ran his fingers over her breasts as Blair closed her eyes in satisfaction. Suddenly, a loud crack sounded and her eyes flew open. She felt the boy's hands fall off her chest as he fell hard onto the ground. Blair's eyes widened as she looked up and locked eyes with Chuck. He was panting with anger, his fist still raised from punching Blondie.

"What do you think you're doing Chuck?" Blair screeched. She tried to sound angry, but she could only feel butterflies.

Chuck stepped closer to her until they were chest to chest. They were both panting from the hot air. Chuck bent down and whispered in her ear.

"The only person who can touch you is me." He croaked.

Blair pushed him off, hot tears stinging his eyes, "Get away from me you liar! I saw you with some brunette chick. I saw you with her exiting the hotel!"

Chuck stilled, his eyes clouding with confusion.

"That wasn't what it looked like Blair. I was just dealing with business."

Blair scoffed at his measly excuse and shoved him away forcefully. She started to stomp away, but was stopped when his hand gripped her arm tightly. He gave her body a yank until she was in his arms. Blair heard his voice soften as he said, "I'll never love anybody but you."

Blair sucked in a breath, feeling more confused than before. Her head ached and throbbed and she felt like she was going to barf.

"I can't right now." She mumbled tiredly.

Chuck brushed her hair away from her face.

"You need to relax. I can help you for it."

Blair's eyes widened, she nodded her head in consent. "Please. Please I feel so awful."

Chuck reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bag of blue powder.

"What is that?" Blair gasped.

Chuck gave a grim smile. "It's something I use when I'm feeling extra uncomfortable. You can trust me Blair, this will only help you."

Blair nodded her head. Before she knew it, the blue powder had entered her system. Her senses dulled as all the colors around her blended together.

.............................................

Jenny pushed her way through the crowd, her smile beaming at the fact that she had finally made it in. "Blair's going to PAY." Jenny though angrily, searching the crowd for a familiar mound of silky brown hair. Her eyes roamed the room until she finally found Blair hunched in the corner. Her eyes looked sunken and bloodshot. Jenny gasped as she saw Chuck holding her in his arms. He reached into his pocket and offered Blair a pouch of powder to inhale.

Gasping, Jenny whipped out her phone with a sly grin. Blair Waldorf, high on drugs? Priceless.

~ {Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's Elite.

Such high class socialites ought to have good behavior, but we all have our doubts. The richer you are, the more you have, that much is obvious. What else can a rich girl have in her gasp? Maybe a suspicious amount of drugs? Spotted, Blair Waldorf, "do-gooder", snorting up more than just money.} ~