Looking for Jason

Song For The Chapter: Chloe x Halle - Warrior

Despite my high hopes, Twilight city offered nothing. Not sure why Jason was wary of this place. I could tell there were many colorful... creatures there but nothing evil, at least in that time frame I went.

Satanist is popping in my head but honestly those people truly scare me and I don't want to get involved in that practice. They are some crazy people that I can't cleanse which is dangerous.

The only plan I can think of is torturing a demon until they take me there. But there haven't been any demons near me. They know I'd kill them.

'Meow'

"hmm?" I opened my eyes looking at the cats clawing on the cabinet door where their food is kept.

"Oh..." I get so focused that I end up cleansing/ searching for hours without thinking about anything else. I, myself, haven't even eaten all day. "Sorry." I quickly stood up, feeling guilty for forgetting about them.

Ignoring the dizziness, I poured them two bowls of food. Velvet meowing loudly with Luna tugging my sweats.

They attacked the food, munching loudly.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

I sighed, grabbing a hot pocket to heat up. I need to eat, I can't keep neglecting my health.

Everything is getting frustrating again. I just want Jason back. I've grown so attached to him. Seeing him everyday, he was apart of my life. I miss him and I'm worried about his condition. If he really is in hell then who knows what they're doing to him. No, I don't want him to get hurt. I have to get him out! What if-

'Beep!'

The microwave cut my thoughts off. I let it cool, looking at the time. 10:45am. I have about an hour before I have to leave out for work. Lets eat and clean up.

Dressed in a loose sundress designed with a daisy print, and white vans, I grabbed my white bike. 

Its nice having this giant yard. The trees make just enough shade to feel a cool breeze yet you can still see sunshine peaking through the the branches.

I put my hair up in a bun and my purse in my little basket. Riding into the small town, just 10 minutes from my house.

The library I work in is quite big, three floors filled with books of every genre and language. Its no wonder they needed extra help although for some reason not a lot of people come in. Of course, it is summer but I expected at least a few people to be here.

The design and architecture of the building is old, giving the vintage style. I, personally, think that's the best type of atmosphere to read and study in. You can really feel the homey, secluded vibe in here.

I rode home quietly, listening to music in one earbud

I rode home quietly, listening to music in one earbud. The way back is actually a lot creepier at night. There aren't many street lights around my neighborhood. To make it worse, the long rode into my yard has no lights. It feels like I was peddling straight into a pit of darkness.