Party Party

Song for the chapter: Still Doll- Kanon Wakeshima

"Hurry up! I gotta use the bathroom!" Lexi whined.

"Give me a second."

My reflection looked strangely pale...and exhausted. Even though my eyes are brown they never looked this dull. I really went in full panic mode with Jason, the red surrounding my eyes proves it. My eyes lowered to my lips, dry and lost of color. Sighing, I put on some chapstick, and pulled my hair up into a bun. 

Jason woke me up early this morning and since then I've been up all day. It's already 4pm. After running away from Jason, I sprinted home, grabbed my things, and booked it to Lexi's. Thankfully, he hasn't popped up since. 

"Serenity, Are you okay?" She smushed my cheeks together. I nodded. "You're being weirdly quiet. Did something happen?"

"No." My words came out muffled. "I'm just tired. Give me candy and food, I'll feel way better."

Alex pulled away, Letting me snuggle into her blankets. I wrapped up nice and tight, its no wonder I started falling asleep.

 I wrapped up nice and tight, its no wonder I started falling asleep

Wow, it has been one long fucking day.

"Is my skirt okay?" There was a constant urge to pull my skirt down. Of course, it was a pretty short skirt, I just didn't think it would be this annoying.

"Yeah, its fine." Lexi said while straightening out. "Just....don't bend over." She smiled.

I was dressed as Red Riding Hood! Whoo! A cute red skirt and black corset with a white off the shoulder cropped shirt. I bought this red cloak from the Halloween store. I paired some black thigh highs with black boots and boom. Done.

I hesitated on doing make up but with being so tired and with the potential of it raining, I decided to skip it. I braided my hair back into two cornrows like I had previously done this morning.

Lexi, on the other hand, went as the typical nurse. A short, latex white dress with the red cross. And Let's not forgot the classic, nurse hat as well. She looked gorgeous- no- Hot as fuck with her curves out. Her tall, skinny frame was perfectly accentuated, hazel hair straighten and slicked back.  

"At least it stopped raining, right?" She smiled.

"Absolutely, that was..." Horrifying. I actually really like the rain and thunderstorms, its just that running in the pouring rain with thunder striking loudly in your ears is a different experience than staying indoors and watching from the window.

 We walked up the hill to Damon's party. He lived in a secluded area, towards the woods. Scary right? But he has a really big house and land which completely distracts you from the creepy trees. 

"Alex!" A male voice hollered.

Jake, one of the soccer players, ran up to us, picking Alex up and throwing her over his shoulder. I wanna say that Lexi and Jake have ongoing flirtatious game of push and pull but that wouldn't be accurate since it's just Jake flirting and its always Lexi pushing him away.