A New Beginning

Song For The Chapter: Paramore- Ain't It Fun

Well, I graduated!

I fucking did it! I graduated from this stupid school! I'm out this fucking bitch. I took a deep breath, walking to my parents with my diploma. It was a cluster fuck of graduates and parents, all crying and cheering.

"Oh Serenity!" My mom teared up. "You graduated, baby." She hugged me tightly.

Both of my parents were dressed up in their fancy clothes. Mom in a pretty bodycon dress with kitten heels and my dad in a dress shirt and slacks.

"Get together, I'll take a picture." My dad smiled.

I smiled proudly, holding up my diploma.

"Got it. Perfect."

"Lets go eat. I'm hungry."

I sat at the restaurant, deeply relieved that I can just calm down for a second and not have to anxious about waking up early and going to school. Having to rush through work, it was hell. Plus, having to skip class only to pass out in some random backwoods.

Now, I just have to find Jason.

I have so much time! I can go to Twilight city. I just need to get to him.

"I figured instead of renting a truck, we can just move everything between our two cars. Save the money."

"Sounds good. Even better. " I nodded.

"I know you want to move, Serenity. I'm not stopping you, you deserve some space...but is that house really what you want?" My mom raised an eyebrow.

The house that she is referring to is an abandoned two story house in the middle of the woods. From the outside it horribly ghastly! It looked haunted, scary, and old. It actually is haunted....

Which is why the price is so low!

The house has been haunted by a demon for decades. Previous owners have stayed for a couple of months and then dipped. They could never keep the house off the market. They even tried renovating it, nothing. People still left after 6 months. Throughout the years the price has been lowered and lowered, trying to attract an audience. That's how I bought the house!

After I expressed how much I detest school. My guilt-felt parents agreed on letting me use the college money for my house. I kinda did feel bad playing into the whole 'You feel guilty so let me have what I want' Scenario but its best I just get away from everyone.

Besides the house is actually very pretty, from the inside at least. Sure there's a demon but I'll just get rid of it and live happily ever after.

The foundation of the house has been touched up. All the plumbing and pipes are cleared, and strong. The floors were redone and the windows are brand new. The roof and outside exterior is a little shaky but nothing serious.

There are vines growing against the side of the house, the gardening is something I'll have to work on with my parents. The land the house sits on is actually quite big too. The entry to the house is down a small road, unkempt plants and herbs by the side. I can already tell its going to be beautiful in the fall, its something I definitely look forward to.

"Yeah! Its so pretty."

"Prettyy?"

"Uhm..."

"The inside..." I hissed. "...is amazing! I won't have to worry about any foundation problems or annoying neighbors!  Right?" I nodded. "Family parties would be amazing. Parties in general are gonna be lit."