I Need You

Song for the chapter: Ladies Code- Jane Doe

Spoiler Alert: There's a Vampire Diaries spoiler. Show finale spoiler just to let yall now. Plus a very important message at the end of the chapter.

"Come on, please mom." I cooed sweetly, hugging her. Lexi came behind me, joining the hug.

"Yeah, come on Mrs. Rose. You wouldn't let me walk back out in this storm, would you?" My mom scoffed, smiling softly.

"You walked here in this rain." My mom raised an eyebrow.

"But its dark and scary now. What if something happens to me?" She pouted.

Even my mom adored Lexi's chubby cheeks, she couldn't resist her pouting face.

"You two... are very manipulating." My mom sighed.

"Yay! Sleepover!" I cheered.

"Yaay!" Lexi jumped.

"So can I use the car to get snacks?"

With today's advanced technology, I was able to have snacks delivered

With today's advanced technology, I was able to have snacks delivered. Snacks including Oreo's, Salt and vinegar chips, popcorn, Swedish fish, m&ms, and pizzzaaa!

My dad shook his head in disapproval as we took the bags up to my room.

Jason was gone, maybe for the better.... Two sugar hyper teens is extremely annoying to sit around.

The stray and Luna were at the edge of the bed, sniffing all the snacks.

"That one looks like you." Lexi pointed to the stray. "Well, at least with the contacts on." She bit into her pizza.

"hmm..." I still don't see it.

We watched endless movies together. Moana, Beauty And The Beast, Girls Trip, The Legend Of Tarzan. Now we were watching The Vampire Diaries.

"I love Damon so much." She sipped her water.

"I like Stefan." I shrugged.

"He dies. Just letting you know."

"Hheeeyyyyyyy!" I whined. "Nooooo!" I hit her with a pillow. She chuckled.

"Why are you hitting me!? Blame the story writers!"

"You didn't have to tell me that!" I dropped into the bed, huffing. "Wow, Lexi! That's the last time you stay over!"

Thunder struck, flickering the lights.

"Its been pouring like crazy. I want some sunshine! " Lexi pouted, climbing out the bed to look out the window.

"Don't." I felt uneasy having Lexi so close to the window after what happen this afternoon. "Come back." Maybe letting Lexi stay over was a bad idea.