Why Did You Do It?

Song for the chapter: BTS- House Of Cards

Jason never came back. Even after I told him to never part from me. Whether he was angry or I was, he can't leave me.

"You were so happy to leave and now you're pouting?" My mom shook her head. "Hurry up, put your coat on. Your father is waiting in the car."

My parents brought me clean clothes, consisting of black joggers, a random T- shirt I forgot I had and Jason's hoodie.

Mom and dad are so scared of me getting sick again that they bought me a coat that reaches down to my knees. The doctors had no clue as to why I slipped into a coma, I had no injures, damage, and my health was perfect. The only thing that was wrong was the intense fever which I guess was from the evil poison. So now my parents are just baffled and want to keep me from getting the slightest bit sick or hurt. 

"Button it up all the way." My mom scolded.

She zipped the coat up then buttoned it up. But that wasn't enough, she put my hood on tying it tight to the point you could only see my nose, followed by the coats hood. 

"Moooooom." I whined, trying to pull the drawstring so I could see.

"Lets go."

I don't like wearing coats or jackets because it feels suffocating and its restricting. Exactly like the current situation....

"Can we get McDonald's?" I mumbled through the neckline of the coat.

"No, we have food at home. That's probably how you got sick in the first place, eating so much fast food." Dad scolded.

I sighed, slouching in the back seat of the Chrysler.

"Well, since you guys are being so protective of me, does that mean I get to stay home from the disease infested school?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh, don't worry. We got all your make up work so you can do it at home." My mom smiled.

"Fantastic."

It was nice seeing my home again. I can't wait to shower and sleep forever! Hopefully Jason is here too.

"Do I have to wear this coat?" I asked while hanging it up.

"Yes!" My mom shouted. " We can't have you getting sick again."

"Okay." I mumbled.

I went upstairs, looking forward to showering.

"Eeeehhhhh!!!" I burst into tears at the sight of my bedroom.

"Oh, she's so dramatic." I heard my dad laugh.

On my bed was a 4 ft teddy bear, it was so big! It was light brown, with a red ribbon on it. On both of my bedside tables were vases full of red roses.

 On both of my bedside tables were vases full of red roses