New Body

Song for the chapter: Nassi- La vie est belle

"Serenity..."

A soft whisper shook me.

"Serenity?" The voice caressed my cheek.

"hmm?"

"Wake up." The voice said softly.

"I don't want to." I was actually pretty rested, I didn't feel sleepy at all. I just didn't want to move.

Gently opening my eyes, I saw Jason watching me.

I looked around, noticing the position I was laid in. Straight on the bed, arms spread out and legs together...a cross.

Bringing my arms and legs in, I looked around the room to see papers laying everywhere. The bedding and my clothes on the floor.

Lexi is going to kill me.

Bringing my hand up to rub my eyes brought my attention to the necklace tattoo on my left arm! 

What?!

What about... My arm! There was a rose tattoo on my right arm!

Oh my- my mom is going to kill me!

"I have tattoos!" I looked around to see if I had- more! There was a tattoo of chains wrapping both my legs together, decorated by red roses. "What else is different?!" I looked around my body, looking for more modifications, luckily I think it was only the tattoos. "I have tattoos..."

"You don't like them?" Jason had a teasing smile. "Shall I give that message to God?"

"NO!" My eyes widened in fear. "No, no, no!"

"Are you sure? " He smiled, attracting my eyes to his lips.

"Yes!" I hissed at him. "What do they stand for?"

Looking back down at the one on my left forearm, I knew it was the necklace. Speaking of the necklace, I touched around my neck and found no trace of it.

"Is- is this the necklace? Why- why?"  I shook my head not understanding.

"This means no one can ever take this power away from you any more. This is yours, His power is apart of you now."

The necklace was wrapped around my wrist three times going as low as too wrap around my middle finger. The pendent of the heart and vile was on the inside of my forearm, facing me.

I smiled.

"Is this because I lost it?"

"Not particularly." He chuckled.

"The rose?"

"Its so you'll never forget why you do this. This is your sign of life. A reward of saving life. Never forget whenever you see a rose, its a reminder that you helped hundreds."

I smiled.

"I actually truly love them." I do. This is beautiful. The rose looks incredibly real. Like I can just pick it out of my arm. It was full rose, petals healthy and bright. The stem was perfectly straight, with three leaves.

Honestly beautiful.

The ones on my legs were just as beautiful. This is the one my parents will really freak out about.

With my legs together, it looks like a giant chain keeping my legs closed together. Starting from my knee down. Separately, each leg has its own chain, conveniently becoming one when my legs are together. Two roses on each leg.

"What about my legs?"

"To embrace the cross. What He had to go through for humans and what you'll go through for them."