Same with my parents, just stay out of the way. Don't ask for food, money, help, nothing.

The cats however are little assholes who suddenly like biting and scratching me in my sleep.

Its been a month dealing with chaos. Demons are taking every advantage of this wrecked state I'm in. Constantly showing up, spreading their poison. Surprisingly, I've managed to stop anyone from dying or getting hurt. I really thought my exhaustion would be my own kryptonite.

They taunt me. The demons know I can't get rid of them face-to- face without my Angel. So they teleport all around the world, tiring me out. They don't even bother showing up around me. No, that would be an advantage to me. Killing them the second I see it.

The upside of this entire mess...

I'm gaining so much practice. Its all becoming easier. When I touch the floor, I can instantly find where the evil is, eliminating it slightly faster. I still do pass out but I don't feel like such shit when I wake.

The Jason situation is different. I have not found the slightest clue in where he is or how to help or how to find him.

How the hell am I supposed to make it to hell? It makes no sense! There isn't exactly books on this.

I do have some theories but its dangerous to do it in this location, in these circumstances. I do plan on going to twilight city, I just need some time. School is coming to end and there are a lot of tests and projects that need to be turned in. In just a few weeks, I'll have all the time in the world.

A chill caught my attention.

3 in the morning, of course.

Sneaking out of bed, I took a deep breath.

Multiple demons again.

I managed to clear out the messes they left behind but they jump to a next location. I stay on top of them, not letting them get away.

With all the practice I've had, I can manage to hold out a lot longer. After the demons left, I thought I cleared everything but I vaguely felt the smallest ball of evil.

What is that?

I don't think I've ever felt something like that.

Tracing the evil, I frowned feeling it get closer and closer. I panicked and jumped up, getting my sword ready.

I looked around the room, preparing myself in case a Demon plans on attacking me. I know what I felt, it was too close, I felt it right next to me.

The cats hadn't made a noise which means nothings close. The vibe remains the same, nothing malevolent near.

I know something was near though! Lets try again. Maybe my insomnia is getting to me...actually no, if anything it would be the anxiety.

Lets see... Its a tiny evil, minuscule thing. A Demon would have much more radiance than this. Its not a demon.

Its so close!

I can feel it... In my house... Its here!

Clenching my jaw I focused as hard as I could to get the exact location.

It wants to fuck around in my house?! With the pent up anger I have, I'll kill this pest in a second.

I stood, summoning my sword ready to rip the evil into nothing but a thing of the past. Although my hands weren't on the ground, I could still see the darkness every time my feet touched the ground, guiding me as I walked.

I had a death grip on my sword, following the pulses of visions into my parents bedroom.

Its under the bed.