"Mom..." I whispered in shock. "I'm- I'm sorry."

"Serenity, just shut up and stop making everything a big fucking mess."

My head snapped to my dad

Dad?!

"Why-Why- are you-?" I whispered, stuttering from the horror of seeing my family turn into vulgar people in front of my eyes.

"Leave!" My dad threw a glass decoration at me, breaking against my back. Not just threw, he pitched it to my back, surely cutting my skin. 

"Ah!" I fell to the floor. How could he do that?! How could either of them hurt me like this?! Terrified, I ran upstairs and locking my door.

What happen to my parents?!

I fell to the floor sobbing.

"SHUT UP!" Something was thrown against my door, shaking part of the house. My body trembled in fear.

I covered my mouth, crawling to the bathroom to avoid anymore violence.

My mom! My dad! God, whats going on?!

I bit my lip, making sure to keep my crying non-audible. Standing up, I winced. Looking down I saw my feet bleeding. I must've stepped in glass while I ran away. While figuring out what to do about my parents, I washed my feet, hopefully washing away any shards. 

There has to be something wrong with them. They aren't my parents! NO! They're Not!

I need-need to- to fix them! Fix them.

"mm!" I winced when the water hit a sensitive spot. 

I wrapped my feet in gauze, taping it to stay. Same thing with my other foot. I tried to stand up again but fell to the floor instead. Tears and snot running down my face, body trembling.

I need Jason! He could help me heal and fix my parents.

But he's not here! I'm on my own, Jason's gone! 

I crawled to the bath edge, sitting to take my shirt off. It was once white, now half of it is red, along with my shorts.

I couldn't make out exactly how bad the damage was since it was on my back so I blindly sprayed the shower head, leaving it there for 10 minutes hoping to wash any blood and glass away. I patted my back dry, leaving the towel to act as a gauze. I limped to my bed, curled into a ball.

I couldn't stop crying. Its traumatizing being treated like that by people you love. I can't believe it. I'm sure its not their fault, they must be poisoned or- or hypnotized, I don't know but I refuse to believe they're in their right mind.

Can I purify it away? I didn't feel any evil coming off of them. Their energy was the same. I'll try anyway...

By the time I was finally able to stop crying all together, the sun was rising.