His Big Cuddle Bug Bucky (Bucky B. And Steve R.)

I was on Instagram and saw this:

And was frickin inspired. So here I am, writing about this cute ass Textpost thing.

I hope you all enjoy this!

Also, this be a stucky ship.

NOW ON WITH THE SHOW MY FELLOW WATTPADIANS!!

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

Steve was down when Bucky was put into Cryo again. But he accepted it and couldn't wait for his boyfriend to be released again. Steve loved Bucky like there was no tomorrow and Bucky the same to Steve. The two were like a match made in heaven.

Bucky had been in Cryo for about a year and a half and Steve was right there when Shuri was taking him out of Cryo. Steve was so excited that he was bouncing off the walls but he was also nervous about what Bucky was going to be like when he was fully awake.

Steve was tapping his foot nervously as he watched the doctors get Bucky and lay him down on a hospital bed and wheel it down to a recovery room. Steve was behind them the whole way, not taking his eyes off of the man he loved.

Once the doctors got Bucky all situated, Steve sat down in a chair next to the bed and watched over Bucky. Bucky had an IV in his arm with a saline drip mixed with morphine going into his system.

Steve had never been so anxious in his life as he watched Bucky slowly wake up from Cryo.

Bucky slowly came to and looked around. Steve smiled and scooted the chair up a little bit.

"Hey, Buck." He said anxiously.

Bucky slowly put his right hand up and placed it on Steve's face, the meds making him loopy.

"Hey, dumbass." He slurred and giggles like a small child.

Steve laughed and teared up slightly knowing his boyfriend remembered him.

"Yep, he remembers." Steve chuckled and took Bucky's hand off his face.

Steve stood so Bucky could see his face and his eyes widened.

"Whoa, Stevie. You've got a beard!" Bucky whispered amazed as hell by the small fact. Steve laughed and laughed as Bucky used his hand to run his fingers over the small beard on Steve's face.

"Yeah, yeah I do, Buck." Steve chuckled. 'Man, I wonder what the dosage for morphine Shuri has him set up on' Steve wondered.

"Stevie, I want cuddles," Bucky mumbled.

"Ok. But you've gotta scoot over." Steve smiled and walked over to the left side of the bed and slipped off his shoes. Bucky nodded and scooted over a bit, making as much room as possible for the other super soldier.

Steve chuckled when he got situated and Bucky laid his head on his chest. Steve ran his fingers through Bucky's hair and smiled at how cuddly Bucky was.

"Love you, Stevie." Bucky slurred as he started falling asleep.

"I love you, too, Bucky," Steve whispered and smiled.

Steve smiled as he listened to Bucky's breathing even out and deepen. He was glad that he had his boyfriend back. His Big Cuddle Bug Bucky back after so long.

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

There it is!

Short and Sweet!

I hope you all loved it!

Till Next Time My Fellow Stan Girls and Wattpadians!

♡ Rach (MsMarvelNerdist42)