Sebby To The Rescue! (Sebastian Stan)

This was a frickin cute request by the amazing AwesomenessLady! Agh! I loved it! It was so adorable!

WARNING: FLUFF. Just PURE fluff. YOU. MAY. DIE!

NOW! On with the show!

~~~~~~~~~~

You HATED spiders. With a frickin burning passion. People tried to tell you that they were cute but you always disagreed with them. You HATE, HATE, HATED them no matter what. And you were also afraid of them because of an incident that happened when you were a child that should not be talked about.

And of course, Sebastian knew this.

One day, you got out of the shower and screamed as you saw a spider on the floor. You weren't going to move.

Sebastian came running in and slid in the door.

"What!? What's wrong!?" Seb asked.

"There's a spider on the floor! Kill it! Kill it! Burn it with fire!" You screamed, tears in your eyes because you were scared it was gonna move and crawl on you.

"Oh, it's ok. He's not going to hurt you." Seb chuckled slightly.

"Please kill it!" You cried as tears started to fall down your face.

"Alright. Hang on. I'll be right back." Seb said and quickly left.

"Don't leave me here with it!" You yelled. He came back with a glass and a piece of paper.

He put the glass over it and slid the paper under it.

"NO! No! Kill it!" You screamed and backed away as he walked closer to you.

"He won't hurt you." Seb chuckled.

"STOP!" You screamed and broke down sobbing. Seb jumped slightly and quickly took the spider out so he could kill it and get rid of it.

He came back to the bathroom to see you still standing there crying.

"Hey, hey. It's ok. It's ok. It's dead. I promise." Seb said as he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly.

"Please don't ever do that again." You mumbled into his shoulder.

"I won't. I promise. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were that afraid of spiders." Seb said and rubbed your back.

"It's ok." You sniffed.

"Now, you get into your jammies and then we'll go cuddle. Ok?" Seb asked.

"Ok. You also owe me cuddles and ice cream." You mumbled and slowly got up from the floor.

"Ok. I will get you some ice cream and cuddles." He chuckled and left the bathroom.

You got changed and met him on the couch where he had a tub of chocolate ice cream and his arms open for cuddles.

You smiled and walked over, laying in his lap, starting to eat the ice cream.

Seb reassured you that he would save you from every spider that crossed your path. He even declared that he would say "Sebby To The Rescue!" every time you screamed about a spider.

~~~~~~~~~~

There it is! Short and Sweet!

I also hate spiders. Yuck!

They be scary.

ANYWAY!

Till Next Time My Fellow Stan Girls!

<3 Rach (MsMarvelNerdist)