Where did we go wrong? Part 2 (Sebastian Stan)

This was requested by -Capsicle- . And here it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Your PoV ~

I ran out of the apartment building and down the street, tears falling down my face. I stopped after a while and pulled out my phone. Dialing my best friend and older brother Chris Evans.

"Hello? Whatcha need (Y/N/N)?" He asked.

"C-can I c-come over?" I asked as a few tears fell.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked immediately.

"I'll tell you once I get there." I said.

"Ok. I've got ice cream and blankets, and Mr. Cuddles all set up." Chris told me. I heard shuffling in the background. I laughed slightly at the mention of the nickname i gave him when we were little.

"Ok. I'm on my way now." I hung up and walked to his apartment. Once I got there I knocked on the door hugging myself. Chris opened the door seconds later.

"Ok. What's wrong?" He asked as I wrapped him in a hug. I bursted into tears when he said that.

"S-seb and I b-broke up." I chocked out. Chris hugged me tighter and pulled me into his apartment.

"Oh (Y/N/N). I'm so sorry." Chris cooed and kissed my hair.

He pulled me to the couch and wrapped me in a blanket. He handed me a spoon and opened the chocolate icecream. I started eating it as I calmed down.

After a while I fell asleep on his couch wrapped up tight in a blanket.

~ Chris's PoV ~

I watched as my little sister slept on the couch. Her cheeks were tear stained and puffy. I hated seeing her so sad and heart broken. But I suspected something behind the break up between her and Seb.

I grabbed my phone and texted Mackie.

Captain Spandex: Yo. Mackie. I need to ask a favor

Birdface: What's the favor spandex?

Captain Spandex: Ok. Well, I better tell you this first. Seabass and (Y/N) just broke up. But I smell something suspicious behind it.

Birdface: Dude. That sucks. I smell something like that too. We both know that the two of them just wouldn't split. Yeah they've been distant but they usually fix that sort of thing with a snap of the fingers. What do you need?

Captain Spandex: I need you to talk to Seb's old girlfriend April. See what you can dig up.

Birdface: Will do Captain Spandex. Give (Y/N) hugs for me.

Captain Spandex: I will. Thx Mackie.

I looked back at (Y/N) and smiled slightly.

"We'll figure this out." I whispered and brushed some hair out of her face. She smiled slightly and rolled over to face the back of the couch.

~ Seb's PoV ~

I have been staring at the door for the last........ Five hours?

I can't believe I just yelled at the sweetest person ever. Soon there was a knock at the door and I got my hopes up. I quickly opened it to see a bright red headed girl with bright green eyes. I knew her too well.

April Jameson. My obsessive ex-girlfriend.

I rolled my eyes when I saw her and started to close the door. She stopped it and pushed her way in.

"Hi, Sebby!" She cheered.

"Go away. I told you that I never wanted to see you again after you lied and told me that (Y/N) was cheating on me. I was trying to fix it today but nope. You had to cause problems." I grumbled and slowly pushed her to the door.

"Excuse me! I broke you two up so I could have you myself." She growled and pushed me back.

I knew she was trying to do something. This made me really angry. I just lost the sweetest person ever because of this idiot? What the actual hell!?!?

"Get out now." I said calmly.

"Uh. No thanks. Rather not." April smirked.

We started arguing and then Mackie stood by the door. I hate to say this, but I am really relieved to see him.

"Excuse me?" Mackie said April turned around and sighed while rolling her eyes.

"What do you want? I'm in the middle of a concersation with my boyfriend!" April scoffed.

"I AM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!" I yelled at her for the tenth time in the last five minutes.

"Ok. One, last time I checked. You two broke up like three years ago. And Two, you are a crazy ass person." Mackie told her.

I grabbed my phone as the two of them started arguing. I quietly texted my next door neighbor who was a body builder and a police officer. He showed up at the door and I grinned. His name was Jack.

Ok, picture this. A 6 foot 6 inch tall man with huge amounts of muscle and a handlebar mustache. And he is a police officer. Yeah. Pretty cool.

"Hey Seb. Is this lady bothering you?" Jack asked scaring April when she saw him.

"Why yes. Yes she is Jack. I would like to press charges for stalking." I said proudly and crossed my arms over my chest.

April gawked at me. Jack nodded and handcuffed her. He handed me a couple of papers to fill out and I filled them out quickly. Jack then took a struggling April and the papers to the police station.

Mackie then looked at me slightly mad.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" I asked him.

"Why did you and (Y/N) break up? You two were like perfect for each other!" Mackie closed the door behind him and walked closer to me.

"Look. I didn't want to break up with her. We just got into an argument and I said somethings I shouldn't have." I explained.

"Yeah. I know. I heard the story from Chris. He told me what (Y/N) told him about the argument. How could you say something like that to the sweetest girl ever?" Mackie asked quietly.

"I don't know. I didn't mean to tell her that. I was just caught up in the moment and I kinda said it. I want to apologize to her but she told me to never call or talk to her again," I sighed and looked at the floor. "I wish I knew where she was so I could fix this." I plopped myself onto the couch and put my head in my hands.

"Well. Maybe I know where she is. But I highly doubt (Y/N) wants to talk to you." Mackie sat down next to me. I sighed and felt the tears start to gather.

"I know she won't want to talk to me. But I need to tell her how sorry I am." I felt a tear slide down my cheek. Mackie sighed.

"I think I know how you could do that." Mackie gave me a slight reassuring smile when I looked at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked part two! What do you think the plan might be for Seb to apologize? How do you think (Y/N) will react?

Lemme know in the comments.

Till next time my fellow Stan Girls

~<3BuckysGirl42