Cuddles With Sebby Bear (Sebastian Stan)

This was a cute request by XIXWOLFXIX! It was adorable!

Ok! On With The Show!

~~~~~~~~~~

You had just gotten home from the hospital. You just had the baby that belonged to you and your husband Sebastian Stan. She was a cute little thing and she already had her father wrapped around her little finger.

You carefully sat yourself down on the couch since you were really sore after just giving birth like yesterday. You whimpered slightly as you laid on the couch.

Sebastian came out of little Willow's room and frowned slightly when he saw you.

"Oh come here, baby." He muttered and sat down beside you, rubbing your lower back.

"Damn it this hurts." You whispered and tried to get comfortable.

"I bet it does. Do you want me to get you the heating pack?" Seb asked gently.

"Yes please." You whimpered slightly. Seb kissed your head and went to go find the heating pack and put it in the microwave to heat it up.

He came back and handed it to you and you placed it where you needed it and sighed slightly in relief. Seb chuckled and brought you some pain pills the doctor said would help and you took a couple.

"Do you need anything else?" Seb asked gently.

"Yes." You mumbled.

"And what is that, my love?" He smiled a bit.

"Cuddles." You popped an eye open and smiled at him.

Seb chuckled and picked you up while you held the heating pack. He got laid down on the couch and laid you down in front of him. You got all situated again and smiled a bit and closed your eyes as you cuddled up to your husband.

"There. How's that? Felling any better?" Seb asked as he ran his hands through your hair.

"Mhm. Much thank you." You smiled a bit.

"Good." He chuckled. "Now get some sleep. Ok?" He cooed.

"Ok." You yawned and fell asleep.

You smiled slightly in your sleep. Enjoying your Cuddles With Sebby Bear.

~~~~~~~~~~

There it is. Short and Sweet. I hope you all loved it!

Till Next Time My Fellow STan Girls!

<3 Rach (BuckysGirl42)