Annoying Slurping and Smirking (Bucky Barnes)

This was an awesome request by the lovely and amazing Izzy, who's my bean child and boo. But she's also known as -venuzx! And I love her so much! Y'all should go check out her books which are awesome as hell. And she gave me this awesome challenge to write!

Now, I shall write this up and I hope you all love it. Especially you Izzy.

Also! She made my awesome new cover! She's really awesome!

OK! Now on with the show!

~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky was finally starting to settle back down into a normal life, almost. He started to meditate and read to keep his mind active and always in tip-top shape. Steve was glad to see Bucky in this sense and it always put a smile on Steve's face whenever Bucky would smile a real, genuine smile!

But, Bucky had one little problem. And that certain problem had bright hair that was colored in more than one color, making her stand out. She was a new SHIELD agent at the Avengers Facility in Upstate New York. And her name was (Y/N) (Y/L/N). She was young, in her 20's. And were wickedly sarcastic and noisy as hell but she didn't give one single Damn about it. Everyone on the team began to love her and welcome her into the team as one of their own.

She was walking around the facility, sipping on her drink with a smile. She walked past a room that had the door open a bit and decided to check it out. She was curious and wanted to know what was inside. She opened the door a bit to find the White Wolf himself, meditating.

She slurped on her drink, the straw making a noise. Bucky popped an eye open and ignored her at first. But she slurped her straw again and Bucky wasn't going to have it.

"Can you please stop?" He asked and closed his eye again. Bucky sighed and could feel her smirking. He kept asking her to stop but she just slurped the straw louder and longer, just to get a rise out of him, her smirk growing wider every time. Bucky shook his head and sighed in defeat.

She then left with a smile on her face.

This continued on for about a month and a half. (Y/N) kept bothering Bucky and teasing him, making references to movies that he didn't understand and he just sighed every time you made one and smirk that beautiful smirk of yours. You had fun one night at a team dinner.

Bucky was telling a story to the team about Steve back in the 40's.

"And this dumbass, of course, got himself in-" Bucky was interrupted by the slurping of her straw.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were talking." She said, feigning innocence.

"It's alright. As I was saying. Steve got himself into a fight with a dude about twice his si-" Bucky was cut off again and (Y/N) just smirked at him.

Bucky then finished his story without any further interruptions. But she had that pretty little smirk resting on her face through the rest of the night.

One day, she stopped coming by to bother him. He hated to admit it, but he always looked forward to her bothering him. And it stopped just as he was starting to get used to it. But he did enjoy the silence for a bit until he couldn't anymore.

Two days went by, then a week, and then two weeks went by without a word from (Y/N). And Bucky was starting to worry. He would ask Steve about you every day, trying to see if you came back yet after he learned that you went on a mission. And Steve would just shake his head.

But one morning, she showed up at 4 in the morning, knocking on Bucky's door. Bucky was awake of course so he answered the door. He was surprised to see her standing there with a black eye and covered in glitter.

"Oh my god. (Y/N)? Are you ok? What happened?" Bucky asked and placed his cool metal fingers on her eye gently.

But she wouldn't speak. Not because she couldn't. It was because she was ashamed.

Ashamed that she failed her mission. And Agent (Y/N) (Y/L/N) never fails a mission.

After Bucky asked her what happened, she walked away to her room. Bucky watched her a bit sad. She fell into a state of depression.

She stopped bothering Bucky and stayed quiet all of the time. Bucky sort of hated it. He missed your dorky smirk, your annoying slurping, the references he didn't understand. In all, he just missed your quirky and sarcastic personality.

So, Bucky finally figured out what he had to do. He had to get out of his comfort zone. He was hesitant at first but found it amusing when you would slightly glare at him.

So, while (Y/N) was just laying on the couch one day, not wanting to do a single damn thing. Bucky grabbed a cup of water and a straw and stood behind the couch, just sipping on it and slurping the straw like crazy. When she went to walk through the facility, Bucky would quickly cat up to her and loudly count her steps. Sometimes he would even yell an army march.

"Left! Left! Left, Right, Left!" He yelled as he followed her around one day for no apparent reason. But she just gritted her teeth and stayed quiet for the whole day.

He found out from Nat from your favorite shirt on him was and he would wear it all the time. And he would even dance to your favorite music like an absolute dork. You would just shake your head and roll your eyes and walk away.

This went on for a good week and the team all knew what was happening between you two. And one day, Bucky was being an extra dork and was dancing in the living room where you were sat on the couch, reading a book.

That was until he stubbed his toe.

"Damn it!" Bucky yelled and grabbed his foot. Jumping around a little bit as he cursed in the multiple languages that he knew.

Then, (Y/N) busted out in laughter. It shocked Bucky slightly before he looked down at her and smiled as he watched her. She was laughing so hard that she rolled over and fell off the couch which made her laugh harder and Bucky to join in on the laughter.

Once they calmed down, (Y/N) had a huge smile on her face.

"Now," Bucky started and pointed a finger in her face teasingly. "I don't ever want to see you without a beautiful smile or without laughing ever again."

"Ok." She answered with a small giggle.

"And, I would like to ask you on a date with me. It would make me really happy if you did." Bucky smiled.

"Of course. It's about time you asked me anyway." (Y/N) grinned.

"Great." Bucky smiled.

This made him so happy and he knew he found the girl who would complete him. He couldn't believe it on how happy he was, he never thought that he would be able to find this kind of love after all of what he did after becoming the soldier. He felt like he didn't deserve it, but here he was. Completely deserving of what he had found in (Y/N).

Their relationship bloomed after the first date and they were basically inseparable now. And they couldn't be any happier. They pushed each other during training and taught each other to live on the wild and free side.

They had fun together.

And it was all because of the Annoying Slurping and Smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you loved it, Izzy! This was challenging but it was SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE!

Now to write the other requests after this one!

Requests are always opened!

Till Next Time Fellow Stan Girls!

<3 Rach (BuckysGirl42)