Well Shizzles (First Meeting, Part 3)

Where we left off:

Once they finished their deserts, you took the dishes back to the kitchen, and everyone else was gone from the kitchen. You returned to the table with the bill when Bucky stood up to let Steve out of the booth and stood in front of you.

"We know who you are." He growled slightly.

"Well, aren't you just a ray of pitch black suddenly." You quip without missing a beat.

And then they all stood up. Some of the heroes angry.

Oh shit. This was going to be fun.

And now the rest:

You smirked slightly and backed away from the table.

"Oh. Do you now, Captain?" You smirked and went back to cleaning the tables.

"Yes. We do, Miss (Y/L/N). And we have a proposal for you." Tony Stark spoke next and you looked up.

"What kind of proposal?" You asked genuinely curious and kept cleaning off the tables.

"Come and join the Avengers," Natasha says quickly. You freeze and stare down at the table. And you stayed silent.

After a few minutes of being silent, you resumed cleaning off the table and went to the next one.

"No. Absolutely not." You shook your head and stood up to glare at the heroes.

"Why?" Tony asked.

"Becuase... I... I can't." You mumbled and walked around the restaurant and finished cleaning up, getting ready to close.

You grabbed your coat and slid it around your shoulders. Not placing your arms through the sleeves. You grabbed your purse and the key to the restaurant after sliding all the pens from your hair and placing them in your apron and hanging it on a hook.

"Now, if you'll excuse me. I have to close this place up and get home." You muttered.

You walked the heroes to the door and watched them leave before you locked the doors, placed the key under the mat, and walked home to your shared apartment with (B/F/N).

Once you got inside, you closed the door behind you and slid down it a little breathing out a sigh. Your bestie came to the door and helped you up.

"You go get a shower and then tell me all about it." She said and pushed you to your room slightly.

You smiled slightly at her over your shoulder as you walked. You were grateful for a best friend like her.

After your shower, you flopped onto the couch in a pair of sweatpants and an oversized sweatshirt. (B/F/N) sat down beside you and looked at you waiting for you to start speaking. You then started telling her about your night at the restaurant. She nodded and listened to you intently.

"They offered you a spot on the Avengers?" She asked in a whisper when you told her. You nodded and pulled your knees up to your chest.

"Why did you turn it down?" She asked.

"I can't... I vowed to never do what's right after Michael died in the war back then." You mumbled.

"I know. But, it might be good for you to try something like that and see where it goes." (B/F/N) said and rubbed your arm a little bit.

"I... I don't know..." You mumbled.

You two fell into silence but it was interrupted by the door being knocked down. You and (B/F/N) jumped up from the couch and got into fighting stances. HYDRA operatives where standing in your apartment, ready to fight. You shared a look with your best friend and waited for them to make the first move.

They then lunged at the both of you and the fight broke out. Your apartment getting trashed as you guys fought. (B/F/N) got knocked out and you kept fighting, you didn't notice that some of the operatives took her away while you were distracted. You got a few hits to the face, resulting in a black eye. Then, the operative you were fighting, pulled out a knife and started fighting you with it. You cursed as he cut you up a bit here and there. Then he slammed the handle of the knife against your temple, effectively knocking you out. Giving the operatives a chance to get away.

You woke up a few hours later with a killer headache and the Avengers were standing over you. You looked around and sat up slowly.

"What happened, doll?" Bucky asked.

"HYDRA..." Was all you could mumble as you held your head, trying not to make your head pound more.

"Explains the mess and the note," Steve said and handed you the piece of paper.

You quickly took it from him and read it.

"We have to save (B/F/N)." You told them with a determined glare set into your face.

"Well shizzles," Barton muttered when he saw your face.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dun Dun Dun!!!!

Part 4 coming soon!

Till Next Time My Fellow Stan Girls!

<3 BuckysGirl42