Rifle Love (Bucky Barnes)

This was a request by the fabulous and amazing en1658! Thanks, Girl for the request! Hope you love it!

Now, on with the show!

~~~~~~~~~~

The training room was where you were. You were pounding on a punching bag, taking out the frustrations that Bucky gave you. I mean, who else wouldn't be frustrated around him. His blue eyes, muscular body, sharp jawline, his hair that you want to dig your fingers into, and his lips, oh those lips. You'd kill for a chance to kiss them.

Anyway, while you were punching and beating the poor bag, almost getting ready to bust a hole in it, a sudden thought came to your mind and you groaned, flopping your forehead onto the bag.

"Damn it all to hell." You mumbled.

Bucky was coming it to teach you how to use a rifle from the 40's. His to be exact. Fury made a new rule that every avenger should know how to shoot a bunch of rifles, including old ones. And everyone else knew how except you. You knew how to shoot other rifles except for Bucky's old rifle.

You cursed and punched the bag so hard that it flew off the hook, across the room, and exploded against the wall. And you did that just as Bucky walked in.

"Damn. I didn't know you could do that." He mumbled and nodded impressed.

"Oh, uh. Yeah. I can." You muttered, slightly embarrassed as a light blush dusted your cheeks.

"Very impressive." He gave you a smile and you blushed a bit deeper.

"Th-thanks." You stammered and mentally kicked yourself. Thank god Bucky didn't notice.

He just walked over to the gun range with his rifle case in hand and you followed as you unwrapped our hands. Bucky set the case down as you placed the wraps in your bag. He opened it up and you admired the rifle. You loved old guns, your father had a collection of them and every now and then, he would get them out and you'd help him clean them.

"Wow." You mumbled and smiled as you looked over the gun.

"I know. She's a beauty." Bucky smiled and lifted the gun from its case.

"My dad had a gun like this. I helped him clean it a few times." You mumbled as you held the gun carefully as Bucky handed it to you.

"Nice. I bet he didn't teach you how to shoot it?" Bucky asked as he led you over to the target range.

"Nope. He only taught me the history about this one. Never taught me how to shoot it." You answered.

"Alright then. But you know how to hold it correctly, I don't have to teach you that. Uh, aiming, this one is kinda tricky." Bucky explained and stood behind you, with his back pressed up against yours as he instructed how to aim properly and stuff.

At one point, he helped you fire a shot and it hit the dead center of the target. You smiled and turned your head to look at him. Only to find his face centimeters from yours. He's got a cute little flirty smirk on his lips and you smile a bit with a deep blush. You gather up your confidence and moved to close the little gap to kiss him. Bucky was a bit shocked at first but kissed back.

Both of your feelings mixed together in the kiss you shared. You slowly lowered the rifle to lay it down on the table so you could wrap your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist to pull you closer to him. You pulled away for air and grinned a little bit.

"So, I'll take that as you like me too." You mumbled with a small smile.

"Yeah. Now, would you like to join me for dinner sometime, just you and me at a nice restaurant?" He asked with a smirk.

"Hell yeah." You mumbled.

Bucky chuckled and you giggled. You then continued on with the lesson.

~~~~

10 years later

You and Bucky were now married and had two kids.

You were sat on the floor playing with your 8-year-old and 4-year-old daughters. The 8-year-old was named Becky and the 4-year-old was named Aubrie. You three were having a tea party when Bucky walked in, coming back from a mission. The girls jumped up and Ran to him. He dropped his stuff and opened up his arms for his little girls.

"Daddy!!" They both cried as they jumped onto him.

"How are my little princesses?" He asked as he hugged them and kissed their heads.

"Good." They both replied. You smiled and got up to hug Bucky as he put the girls down.

"How was the mission?" You asked as you wrapped your arms around your husband's neck.

"Good. We all made it out alive." Bucky smiled as he placed his hands on your waist.

You nodded and pecked his lips a few times before you hugged him and gave him a small squeeze. Bucky returned the hug and squeeze. You smiled.

Becky and Aubrie wedged themselves between your guy's legs and you all laughed. You picked up Aubrie and Bucky got Becky.

"Mommy?" Becky asked.

"Yes, sweetheart?" You responded.

"How did you and Daddy meet?" She asked sweetly.

"Well, we met when he first joined the Avengers. But we became a couple when he had to teach me how to use a rifle." You smiled as you looked at Bucky.

The rest of the day, the four of you spent time together as you and Bucky told the girls how you met and confessed your feelings for each other.

You and Bucky smiled as you watched your girls play together when you were finished. You kissed his cheek from where you sat between his legs on the floor and you grinned widely. You guys had your little family. All thanks to your Rifle Love.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you loved it!

Remember guys, requests are always open! Just Dm Me!

Till Next Time My Fellow Stan Girls!!

<3 BuckysGirl42