Doctor Who AU (Bucky Barnes)

Yes, I am writing this. It's going to be the best shit ever!

Come one! Come All, Doctor Who fans! Come read my tale about a man, who meets a beautiful girl, who has no name, except for the Doctor.

NOW! ON WITH THE SHOW!

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

Bucky was standing in the kitchen of the Avengers Facility. He was making something to eat, just casually listening to music and humming slightly.

He heard a whoosh and looked around, thinking it was Pietro just running past him.

But it started again and it was louder this time. Bucky turned around and jumped when he saw a blue phone box starting to appear in the main room.

"What the hell?" He thought to himself.

The box finally stopped making the noise. He was suspicious and slightly weirded out by the box. Bucky jumped when you came out of the box, coughing slightly and fanning away some of the smoke that was coming from the door.

"Who the hell are you?" Bucky asked, startling you slightly.

"Oh! Hello! I don't think you could tell me where I am?" You asked with a smile, completely forgetting his question.

"You're in the Avengers Facility in Upstate New York. Now. Who. The hell. Are. You?" Bucky asked and tensed up slightly.

"Oh cool." You smiled again and turned back to the box and disappeared back inside it.

"Hey!" Bucky yelled and quickly shut off the stove before running over to the box.

He froze when he looked inside to see a larger room than he expected on the inside. He looked at the outside again and then back inside, trying to wrap his head around what was happening.

"What... What... It's... Bigger on the inside..." He said amazed.

"Yes, yes it is." You grinned and ran around the consul in the middle.

Bucky looks around confused as hell as he walked into the middle further.

He then turned his attention to you as he watched you. You grabbed a screen and moved it around so you could look at it.

"What is this?" Bucky asked.

"You're in the TARDIS." You answered nonchalantly.

"What does that stand for?" Bucky looked at the consul.

"Time And Relevant Dimension In Space." You grinned.

"Grab onto something." You smirked and flipped a large switch.

Bucky stumbled as the Tardis began to shake. You laughed like hell and Bucky cursed in Russian as he quickly grabbed onto the handles around the consul so he wouldn't fall.

You grinned as the TARDIS stopped shaking. You let go of the consul and walked over to the doors.

"Who are you?" Bucky asked again as he quickly followed.

"The Doctor." You answered as you opened the doors.

"Whoa," Bucky whispered when he saw the galaxy out in front of him.

"I know. It's beautiful. I love coming here to see it." You smiled and leaned against the door frame.

"How is this possible?" Bucky asked and looked at you.

"The TARDIS is technically a spaceship. And it's keeping us from getting out brains blown out right now." You explained.

"That is so cool," Bucky whispered as he stated out at space.

"Who'd you say you were again?" He turned to look at you.

"The Doctor." You smiled.

"That's not your name." He chuckled.

"Yes, it is." You smirked and counted down on your fingers where he couldn't see them.

"Really? Doctor Who?" He asked, genuinely confused.

"Exactly." You grinned and walked back inside. You got far enough away and snapped your fingers. The doors closing on your own.

Bucky chuckled at how cool it was before coming to join you.

"So, what is the TARDIS?" Bucky asks.

"A time machine." You smirked.

"No way." Bucky grinned.

"Yes, way. Want to see?" You smiled brightly.

"Hell yeah." Bucky grinned.

"Great. Hold onto something." You smiled. Bucky grabbed onto the handles again and you flipped the large switch.

The TARDIS started to shake again and off you two went. Back in time.

The shaking soon stopped and you smiled as you skipped towards the door. Bucky quickly followed. You opened the door and smiled.

"Welcome, to New York in the 1940's. I believe it's October 31, 1943." You smiled and stepped out of the TARDIS. Bucky behind you.

Bucky just looked around and reminisced about his past. He grinned as he looked around.

"This... Is amazing." He smiled.

"I know. Cool, right?" You smirked.

"Yeah." Bucky nodded.

"Alright. Let's get you back home." You said and Bucky walked back into the TARDIS after you, pulling the door shut behind him.

You took him back to the Avengers Facility. You scared the rest of the Avengers when the box appeared in the main room.

"Ah! Hello!" You smiled at them when you opened the door.

"Hey, guys!" Bucky grinned and waved from behind you.

"There you are, Buck! I've been looking for you for the past hour." Steve told his best friend as you two stepped out of the Blue Box.

"Sorry. The Doctor showed me space and Brooklyn back in the 40's. It was amazing Steve." Bucky explained excitedly.

"What kind of Doctor are you?" Steve asked.

"I'm a Time Lord." You grinned.

"Really!? Time travel is possible?" Tony asked.

"Yep." You smiled.

"Alright, I must be on my way, now. Got a world to save!" You grinned when your watch beeped.

Quickly climbing into the TARDIS, the doors closing behind you.

Bucky waved when the box started to fade away as the sound accompanied it.

"She's really cool Steve. Maybe, if she ever comes back, we can all go with her for a bit." Bucky grinned.

"Maybe, Buck. Maybe." Steve smiled.

Bucky then spent the rest of the day wondering if you were ever going to come back. He wanted you to come back so he could see more.

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

There it is!

Tell me what you think My Whovians!

Till Next Time My Fellow Stan Girls!!

♡ Rach (MsMarvelNerdist42)