Sweet Cinnamon Roll Sebby (Sebastian Stan)

This was a really frickin cute request by the amazing XIXWOLFXIX! This was just so cute so I had to pack it full of fluff! I hope you love it!

Warning: This is pure fluff. You. May. DIE! OF A FLUFF OVERLOAD!

Now! AWAY WE GO!

~~~~~~~~~~

Work. Was. Stressful. And you weren't supposed to be stressed. It wasn't good for the baby.

Yes, you were four and a half months pregnant with your and your husband's baby. You were married to Sebastian Stan and have been for a year and a half.

Let's just say you couldn't wait for your shift to end. You were ready for a hot bath with a bunch of bubbles and hopefully a back and a foot massage from Sebastian. 

You left work at 5:00 on the dot and walked out to your car so you could get home and chill out. You so couldn't wait for maternity leave. You got into your car, slipped off your shoes while you drove and listened to the relaxation album that you made so you could destress and chill.

You sighed as you concentrated on the road.

You got home and punched in the code for the gate and waited for it to open wide enough before you drove up the driveway and the gate closed behind you. You drove into the garage and parked on your side where Sebastian was waiting for you with a smile.

You smiled tiredly at him and shut off the car and sat there for a minute. Seb opened the door and kissed your cheek.

"Hello, my love." Seb smiled and bet down to kiss your belly, making you smile a bit.

"Hi." You mumbled and kissed his lips. He went around to the other side of the car and grabbed your bags from work and the two of you walked into the house, your shoes in your hand. Seb hit a button and the garage door closed as you walked inside and dropped your shoes at the door. You sat on a stool at the counter in the kitchen and sighed, holding your head up in your hands.

"What's wrong?" Seb asked as he rubbed a hand up and down your back.

"Two words. Work. Stressful." You muttered and closed your eyes. Sebastian frowned slightly and began to massage the knots out of your back.

"Ooh." You whispered when he hit a big knot in the middle of your lower back. Seb rubbed harder into it, releasing the tension. You relaxed and laid your head on your arms as Seb kept rubbing out the knots. You sighed happily when he was done.

"Thank you." You whispered.

"No problem baby. Now, you go get a nice, warm bath and I will get you some nice, warm jammies. I'll make dinner while you're up there. And then we'll cuddle in bed, all night long. Ok?" He told you softly.

"Ok." You nodded and slid off the stool to go get a bubble bath, Seb smiled as he watched you walk down the hallway and up the stairs to your shared bedroom that had a big en-suite bathroom attached to it.

Once he was sure you'd gotten in, he went upstairs and grabbed your favorite pajamas, which were a pair of his sweatpants one of his sweatshirts that were huge on you and he took them downstairs and to the dryer. He threw them in there so they would get all warm and toasty. Seb then went back upstairs to see you all snuggled down in the warm water with bubbled up to your nose. He walked over and kissed your head, making you smile slightly as he walked by. He grabbed his cologne and took it downstairs to set it on the dryer and then go make dinner for the two of you.

You stayed in the bathtub a good while. Seb came up with your pajamas as soon as they came out of the dryer and he dusted his sweatshirt with his cologne for you. You got out of the tub and changed into them. Seb told you to sit in bed and he would bring dinner up and you just nodded.

Seb then came up moments later with plates of his famous pasta dish and you smiled at him.

"Thank you." You mumbled as you took a bite.

"Anything for you baby." Seb kissed your forehead and the both of you ate. 

When you were both finished, he took the dishes down and cleaned up a little. Then he shut off all the lights downstairs and made his way upstairs where you were waiting to cuddle with him.

Seb climbed into the bed and pulled you close as he turned on the tv and went to Netflix and picked out a movie for the two of you.

You fell asleep halfway through it and Seb turned it off. You both slept cuddled up together. Seb called into your work the next morning and told them you were sick and had to stay home for a couple of days while you slept in.

Seb was so awesome. He was the best husband you could ever ask for. He was your Sweet Cinnamon Roll Sebby and you couldn't ask for anything else!

~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. There it is!

I hope you all died of cuteness!

Till Next Time My Fellow Stan Girls!

<3 Rach (BuckysGirl42)