Played Tag All Day Long (Sebastian Stan)

Okie. This was a frickin cute request by the amazing TheOfficialQuackson! Agh! I died writing this! Sorry, it took so long to get up!

Okie! NOW! AWAY WE GO!

~~~~~~~~~~

Eva, a beautiful woman who had greenish grey eyes, freckles across her nose, beautiful brown hair with blonde highlight and was only 5' 6", was cuddling with her boyfriend Sebastian Stan on the couch in their home.

She was laid on top of his chest with her head tucked under his chin and her arms wrapped around him. Seb had an arm laid over her back and his other hand under his head. The two of them were watching a movie, but they were both bored out of their minds.

So, Seb got this bright idea and smiled mischievously. He slowly moved his hands so he could tickle his girlfriend.

Eva squealed and wiggled out of his hold, rolling off him and landing on the floor.

"No! Don't tickle me! I'm not responsible for any injuries I may cause to you!" She yelled between her laughter as Seb kept tickling her. He chuckled as he did so.

Eva was able to stand up. She tapped Seb's head.

"Tag!" She yelled and took off through the house.

"Oh. It's on!" Seb yelled and got up quickly to go after her.

"Try and catch me!" She giggled as she ran, sliding around corners in her socks, being careful not to fall so Seb wouldn't catch her.

"Oh, I will! Don't underestimate the Sebby!" Seb chuckled as he ran after her. He slid around a corner too fast and fell. He just laughed and got back up, continuing his pursuit on his girlfriend.

He finally caught up and tagged her, running the other way. Eva was quick to follow him and he didn't get too far before she tagged him again. She ran and hid, slipping on some shoes and then running outside. Seb saw her and laughed, he quickly stuffed his feet into his crocs and took off outside after her.

While this was happening, Seb's phone on the coffee table, that was long forgotten in the midst of their game of tag, was ringing. Chris Evans was calling him. He had tried three times before he gave up and decided to get into his car and drive to Seb's house.

Chris was a bit worried because his friend usually picked up his phone within the first two rings when called. What Chris didn't expect when he pulled up the driveway was to see Seb and Eva running around the outside of the house, playing tag like children.

He laughed and sat in his car, watching the two of them for a bit. Chris then decided to back down the driveway and call Seb later. Chris was shaking his head in amusement the whole drive back to his house.

Eva laughed and squealed as she ran away from her boyfriend. She was glad she was on the track team in High School as she kept running.

Sebastian laughed as he chased Eva. Slightly cursing the fact that she was on the track team. But nevertheless, he had fun chasing her around the house, laughing like crazy.

.~.~.~.~

The two ran around for hours and hours. Being absolute dorks together and laughing like hell as they ran around, playing tag like the overgrown children they are stuck in the bodies of adults.

Seb was gaining up on Eva and she was trying so hard to go faster than him. She was starting to get tired but she was not ready to give up just yet. Seb grinned as he got closer to Eva, he knew she was getting tired, and he also knew she didn't want to give up just yet. He laughed a little bit as she looked back and squealed at how close Seb was.

"No! I refuse to be caught!" She yelled and widened her step a bit farther.

"Well, guess what!" Seb huffed. He got closer and picked her up from the ground. "I got you!" He yelled in triumph and held her bridal style.

"Alright, fine." Eva laughed as she panted. "You win." She giggled and leaned her head back to catch her breath.

"Yes!" Seb laughed and kissed her cheek. "But you did awesome too. Man, I wonder how long we've been playing." Seb laughed as he carried Eva inside.

She kicked off her shoes and Seb kicked off his crocs. He closed the door behind him and walked to the living room. Setting Eva down and picking up his phone.

"Holy shit. We've been playing for three hours." Seb laughed and looked at Eva.

"Wow. We really are children." She laughed and laid down on the couch. Seb chuckled and picked her up.

He laid down and Eva settled down on top of his chest. Seb smiled and kissed Eva deeply.

She smiled a bit and kissed back, wrapping her arms around Sebastian's neck. She pulled away and laid her head back down.

"Mmm. Love you, Sebby." Eva yawned slightly.

"I love you too, Eva." Seb chuckled with a smile. He rubbed her back a little bit with a chuckle.

Eva closed her eyes and fell asleep with a small smile on her face. All the running around was worth it. Because she got to spend the whole day being a dork with her Sebby.

Seb looked at his phone again to see three missed calls from Chris so he called him back.

"Hey. Sorry. I was busy. Eva and I were running around." Seb smiled as he ran a hand through her hair as she slept on his chest.

"I know. I went to check on you and left when I saw the two of you running around and playing tag like children." Chris chuckled into the phone.

"Oh. Uh, ok then." Seb laughed.

He and Chris talked for a bit longer before Chris said he had to go and hung up. Seb put his phone down and laid his arm over Eva's back and his left hand under his head.

He found himself falling asleep from all the running.

The two of them had fun. Being their dorky selves. As they Played Tag All Day Long.

~~~~~~~~~~

There it is! Hope you loved it!

Till Next Time My Fellow Stan Girls!

<3 Rach (MsMarvelNerdist42)