It's Halloween My Dear Brother (Sebstian Stan)

This will be a part two of Sorts Big Brother Stan. But, Halloween Style Bishes!

I'm getting way too much into the Halloween spirit....

Oh well. It's amazing!! I lOvE It!!!!

Now, ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

Halloween was right around the corner and you were ready. You had your costume all planned out and You had some pranks ready too.

You were wicked when it came to Halloween, always scaring Miss Liza out of her wits. It was always amazing.

Now, it was time to scare Sebastian. You told your Georgeta about the pranks you wanted to set up, and she agreed, wanting to help you.

Seb was home for the month of October and you let him have it easy the first couple weeks. Now that Halloween was a week and a half away, you were ready to start the real fun, so was Georgeta.

Seb was so in for it and he didn't even know.

You were working on some special effects stuff, you were taking a class for it in high school.

Georgeta snickered as she watched you put makeup on your face to make it look like your skin was peeling away like you were a zombie. It was amazing.

You get all ready and did Georgeta's hand to make it look like she had been bitten by you.

She got a text from Seb saying that he was on his way home you guys got into your positions and ready.

You were sat on your small balcony, staring out at the yard. Georgeta was at the bottom of the stairs, holding her hand.

Seb came in the house and his mother went towards him, playing her part perfectly.

"Sebastian, Sebastian. Something's wrong with your sister. She bit me and I don't feel so well." She said to him desperately, showing him her hand when he first walked into the door.

"What? Let me see." Seb carefully grabbed his mother's hand and looked at the "bite". "Ooh. We'll get that patched up soon. I'll go check on (Y/N/N)." Seb told his mother calmly.

"No! She's going crazy! I don't want you getting hurt!" Georgeta pleaded. You snickered from your room where you could hear them. You grabbed the fake arm that looked real and sat down on your balcony.

"I'll be ok mom," Seb reassured her and started up the stairs slowly. You got ready where you were sitting.

"(Y/N)? You ok?" Seb asked as he gently pushed open your door.

You pulled the arm in front of you and acted like you were eating it. Seb saw you on your balcony and walked a bit closer.

"(Y/N)?" Seb asked as he got closer.

You growled and crawled away, holding the arm close.

"What the hell...?" Seb muttered as Georgeta stood at the door.

"(Y/N), you ok kid?" Seb asked and walked closer.

You growled and lunged at him, showing your full makeup. Seb screamed and stumbled back. He lost his footing and quickly got up to scramble away as you lunged forward, snarling and growling. Seb screamed again and threw a pillow at you. Seb got up and ran by Georgeta, quickly scrambled down the stairs as you ran after him. Seb slipped on the floor in his sneakers. He looked back and screamed when he saw you really close to his face.

You and Georgeta busted out laughing. You tried to speak but you couldn't because you were laughing so hard. You slowly sunk down to sit on the floor.

"You... You should've... Seen your face!" You squealed as you laughed.

Georgeta sat down on the steps next to you and you both high-fived.

"What... What... What..." Seb said over and over, trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

"It's makeup, Seb. (Y/N) is taking a special effects class. She did this makeup on my hand and her face." Georgeta explained to her bewildered son.

You nodded and kept laughing like crazy.

"Holy shit..." Seb breathed and flopped his head onto the floor, breathing heavily.

You were now laying on the floor laughing so hard that you couldn't breathe. Seb started laughing too.

You finally calmed down and started taking off the little and few prosthetics. Seb chuckled as he watched.

"That is so cool." He shook his head slightly.

"Thanks. It's my favorite class and I think I'm the best and my teacher's favorite." You smiled as finished getting the prosthetics off.

"That is so cool. But, why scare me half to death today?" Seb asked as he finally sat up.

You smiled sadistically at him and tilted your head to the side as you giggled like a maniac.

"It's Halloween My Dear Brother." Was all you said before you started laughing creepily.

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

There is it! Happy Halloween Everyone. I'll write a Christmas one for the Sorts Big Brother Stan when the time comes!

Stay Creepy and Spooky my friends!

Till Next Time My Fellow Stan Girls!!

♡ Rach (MsMarvelNerdist42)