Their Only Girl in the World (Bucky Barnes)

This was another request by the awesome en1658! It was kind of tough. But it was fun to write. I hope you love it!

Ok! ON WITH THE SHOW!

~~~~~~~~~~

Laura Barnes, the 22-year-old daughter of Bucky Barnes, has been dating the 24-year-old Jake Stark, the son of the billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist Tony Stark, for two years. Without her father knowing because he's a sweet cinnamon bun who didn't suspect anything about the two of them.

Well, one day, Jake and Laura were out on a date. Just the two of them. They were out for the whole day, just spending it together. They were walking through the park at night when they stopped by the pond. Laura turned away from Jake, talking about the plants and stuff, and talking about her plans for her students. She was a kindergarten teacher. Jake laughed at her excitement. Which caused her to turn around and gasp slightly when she saw him down on one knee with a ring box in his hand, opened and revealing a beautiful diamond ring. Tears came to her eyes and she clasped her hands over her mouth.

"Oh my god..." She breathed

"Laura, you've made me the happiest man alive for the last two years. We've laughed together. Cried together, joked with each other. Snuggled on our bad days. And all the other cute stuff we did together. What I'm trying to say is, I love you so much and you make me really happy. Would you make me even happier and marry me?" Jake asked with a hopeful smile on his face.

Laura stood still for a moment and then nodded, bringing her hands down from her face.

"Yes. I will marry you." She said through some tears and laughed happily. Jake slid the ring on her finger and grinned. He got up and kissed her deeply which she returned as she wound her arms around his neck.

They pulled away and rested their foreheads together and grinned. Jake reached up and wiped the tears from her face. They laughed a little and Laura pulled her hand between them so she could admire her ring. Jake watched as her eyes sparkled with happiness and the lights around them.

"Let's head back to the tower," Jake suggested quietly.

"Yeah. We gotta tell everyone." Laura smiled happily. Jake nodded and grabbed her hand and the two of them walked back to the tower happily.

As soon as they arrived, Laura ran to the main room where the Avengers were gathered. Jake following with a small chuckle. Laura bounced excitedly as she blocked the tv from everyone and Tony turned it off with a knowing smile.

"Ok. You seem like you have some news." Bucky chuckled at how excited she was.

"Yeah! We do!" Laura giggled and Jake stood behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist and he kissed her temple with the team watching. Bucky tensed slightly, having a feeling on what she's going to say.

"Well come on. Don't keep us waiting." Steve chuckled with a smile.

"We're engaged!" Laura squealed and showed her left hand with the beautiful engagement ring sparkling from her finger.

The team, except Bucky, broke out into cheers and congratulated the couple with hugs and smiles. Bucky stood and walked over to Laura. He grabbed her arm gently and pulled her to his room silently. As soon as he closed the door, he turned to her with a glare on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me you two were together?" He asked, deadly calm.

"Because I knew you'd freak out like you are right now." Laura crossed her arms over her chest.

"So? Don't you think I outta know about you dating a playboy's son!?" Bucky voice rose some.

"No! You don't have to know everything about my life!" Laura responded with the same volume of voice.