Quiet Beginnings (Sebastian Stan)

This was a request by the amazing XIXWOLFXIX! Thanks for the request bud!

Just a quick note, you are mute in this one. And you only prefer to talk to close family and friends.

Ok! Now, AAAAWWWAAAAAAY WEE GOOOOOOOOO!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

You didn't talk much. Only to close family and friends. You preferred it that way. And that's how it always has been since you were 15. Now you were almost 34. You were standing on the set of a new movie your sister, Scarlett Johansson, was in. You always stayed close to her when you could, you were really shy.

She was busy filming a scene and you were watching. Chris Evans was talking with you. He was a really close friend. Knowing you and Scarlett from her first movie with Chris. He was like an older brother basically. You trailed off when Sebastian Stan walked up and you just smiled at him.

"I'll see you later." You whispered to Chris and he nodded. Then you walked toward Scar as she walked off of the set.

"How come she never talks to me? She always runs away when I walked over when you guys are talking." Seb asked his best friend with a small pout on his face.

"She's just really shy and she really only talks to close friends and family. It's a whole trust thing she has. You'll get there in time Seb. Just don't rush it. Ok?" Chris told Seb.

"Ok." He muttered like a little five-year-old.

"Good. Now come on. Our turn to film a scene." Chris smiled and walked onto the set with Seb behind him.

Scar smiled at you and you smiled back.

"Hey." She wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"Hi." You smiled a bit.

"How come you won't talk to Seb? It's obvious you like him." She giggled.

"Stop it. I do not." You mumbled as a light blush dusted your cheeks.

"Yes, you do." She teased, you glared slightly at her.

"Alright. I'll stop." She laughed slightly.

"Thank you." You smiled a bit.

Scarlett just smiled and you two made your way to her trailer so she could change and the two of you were gonna go get something for lunch.

You spent the rest of the day just watching Scar act and be the badass woman that she is. You smiled as you watched her. Seb walked over and stood next to you.

"Hi." He said, startling you and making you jump slightly.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized quickly. You smiled at him and looked down at the floor.

You wrote something down in your little book that you had in your hand.

"It's alright," It read and you showed it to him and he nodded.

"Alright. So, how come you only talk to Chris and Scarlett?" Seb asked.

"It's because I have trust issues and stuff. From high school. Nothing big." Your handwriting explained to him.

"Oh. Ok. Gotcha. Well, I'd love to hang out with you more sometime. Can I possibly take you out one day for either Lunch or Dinner?" Seb asked.

"I'd love to." You whispered and grinned. Seb smiled and nodded.

"Alright. How about tomorrow?" Seb asked and you nodded. "Ok. I'll tell you when tomorrow." Seb smiled and you nodded. You saw Scarlett and waved to her. You said bye to Sebastian and walked over to her, a huge grin still on your face.

"Ok, what's with the grin?" Scar asked as she crossed her arms knowingly.

"Oh, nothing." You giggled slightly.

"Spill." Scar demanded and you laughed slightly.

"Alright. Seb asked me out. He said he'd like to hang out more and get to know me better." You explained and smiled.

"That's awesome! When is he taking you out?" She asked as you guys walked to her trailer.

"Tomorrow. I don't know when yet." You grinned.

"Ooooh. Look at you go!" Scarlett teased and you blushed deeply.

He was starting to gain your trust. All thanks to Quiet Beginnings.

~~~~~~~~~~

There it is! Short and Sweet!

I hope you loved it!

Requests are always open! Just DM me so I don't lose them!

Thank you guys!

Till Next Time My Fellow Stan Girls!

<3 BuckysGirl42