After War (Steve Rogers)

I know. I know. This is a Sebby/ Bucky imagines book. But I might add a little bit of Stevie boy in here every now and then.

I found something cute on Instagram and thought I would write something cute about it. This is what I found:

 This is what I found:

**THIS DOES INCLUDE SPOILERS FROM INFINITY WAR! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN THE MOVIE! I DON'T WANT TO RUIN IT FOR YOU!**

Anyway, I hope you all love this!

PREPARE FOR THE FEELS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve stood at the back of the jet, his arms crossed and his head down. The scene of watching his best friend since birth turn to ash right before his eyes playing in his head.

How was he going to tell his 6 year old daughter, Elia, that her Uncle Bucky was gone? He contemplated this as the jet flew itself to where he wanted to go.

Once he got closer to his destination, the jet beeped and notified him. Steve went over to the cockpit and dropped down into the seat, taking the jet out of autopilot so he could land it.

He landed the jet slowly in a field with a small house and little farm a few yards away. The home was owned by his good friend and teammate, Clint Barton.

Clint, his wife, Laura; Clint's kids and Elia were all standing on the porch. Steve shut down the jet and stuff before he exited it and walked to the house. When he was 5 feet away from the house, Elia ran to him. Clint sensed Steve's mood and ushered his family inside, but he sat at the window watching Steve with Laura behind him with a hand on his shoulder. They both watched the interaction between the two.

Steve dropped to his knees and opened his arms for her. She ran to him with a smile and slammed into his chest which caused Steve to lean back a bit and quickly wrap his arms around her small frame.

"Daddy!" She giggled.

"Hey Els." Steve whispered, holding back tears.

"What's wrong?" She asked gently and pulled away.

"I'll tell you in a minute. I just need a hug right now." Steve gave her a sad smile.

"Ok." Elia nodded and hugged her father again. Steve closed his eyes and the scene of Bucky kept replaying in his head. He let a tear fall and then pulled Elia back.

"Where's Uncle Bucky?" She asked and wiped the tear away from his cheek. When Steve didn't answer, she drew a small conclusion.

"Is he coming back?" She asked softly. Steve shook his head a little bit and looked down.

"No. He's... He's gone." Steve whispered.

"Do you miss him?" Elia's small voice asked which caused Steve to look up.

"I do." Steve said and nodded, a small sad smile on his lips.

"He wouldn't want you to be Sad." Elia said and used her small hands to push up Steve's cheeks in a smile which led him to chuckle slightly.

"Yeah. I know. But I'll miss him for a while." Steve said softly.

"I know. But like you said when Momma died, he's still with us." Elia smiled a bit at her father.

"That's right. They are still with us." Steve nodded at his wise 6 year old daughter.

"Mhm. So that means you can smile again." Elia giggled lightly.

"Yeah. It does." Steve chuckled lightly.

"Yay!" Elia giggled. Steve laughed and picked her up as he stood.

"Thanks 'lia. I needed that." Steve smiled at her.

"Anything for you daddy." She smiled and kissed his cheek and then wrapped her arm around his neck and laid her head in the crook of his neck as he walked to the house.

Steve smiled. He loved this little girl and she always cheered him up. She was always there for him. She was his sunshine on a cloudy day. She was his little girl.

Yeah, Steve lost his best friend and his so called brother. But he had his little girl to cheer him up and keep him sane.

Steve entered the house and Laura came over to give him a hug, so did Clint. And so did the kids. Clint then led Steve to the table and let him sit down with Elia still in his arms while Laura got him something to eat.

This was what Steve needed. His little girl and what little family he had left.

After the war. The Infinity War.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you love it! Short and Sweet but packed with feels.

Love you all!

Till Next Time My Fellow Stan Girls!

<3 BuckysGirl42