Your Brother and Your Love (Bucky Barnes)

This was a request by the amazing MrsMarvelKnight! This was fun to write! I hope you loved it!

Now! On with the show!

~~~~~~~~~~

 You were Steve's twin sister but you weren't sick like he was back in the 40's. You were taken by HYDRA when you were 16 and turned into a killing machine. You had your demons that Steve tried to understand but he didn't. There was only one person who fully understood. And that was Bucky Barnes. He helped you out of the darkness and into the light. He helped you become the spunky, sarcastic girl you were back in the 40's. You two became a couple after that, and you guys didn't tell Steve, you were worried how he would react. And you guys kept the secret up for a whole year.

Well, one day, Steve walked into Bucky's room to find you and Bucky making out.

"Bucky! (Y/N) (Y/M/N)! What are you doing!?" He yelled. Scaring you and making you scramble away from Bucky.

"Steve..." You whispered.

"What the hell are you two doing, making out in Bucky's room!?" Steve asked, furious that he didn't know about it.

"Steve, calm down. We've been dating for a year-" BUcky started but Steve cut him off.

"A YEAR!?!?!" Steve yelled. You nodded a bit.

"You guys can't see each other anymore," Steve muttered as he shook his head and looked down.

"What?" You whispered, hurt.

"You heard what I said." Steve snapped at you.

Tears came to your eyes and you ran out of the room, purposely shoving Steve out of your way. Bucky just glared at his best friend. Steve left the room and went down to the training room to punch out his frustrations on a punching bag.

~~~~

Two weeks went by and it was absolute hell for you and Bucky. All you wanted to do was to be held by him and just stay there for the rest of your life. And Bucky just wanted to hold you in his arms and make all of your fears go away.

You sort of relapsed without having Bucky to help you. Your nightmares increased, you started to shrink away and back into your HYDRA self. And Bucky beat himself up about it. And Steve seemed to do so too.

A mission came up and the whole team went, except for Bucky. He stayed back at the tower waiting for your return.

You were partnered up with Natasha for the mission of taking down a HYDRA base, the one you were kept in most of the time.

You and Nat took down agents left and right. And you had this murderous mindset as you guys plowed through the agents, making Nat a bit afraid of you.

You two were then backed into a room that agents poured into. You and Nat shared a look before the two of you started killing the agents ducking out of the way of all the gunfire. You got hit in the shoulder and you groaned. An agent took this as his chance to engage into hand to hand combat.

As you two fought. He managed to dislocate your shoulder that the gunshot was in, causing you to scream out in pain. But you kept fighting. You tried to use your gun to shoot him but he knocked it out of your hand and got out a knife. You curse and dodged all of the attacks you could. He cut your cheek once and your arm. You backed up to where your gun was laying on the floor. He then lunged forward and lodged the knife into your gut. You gasped slightly and dropped to your knees. But you grabbed your gun and shot him between the eyes and he dropped dead.

You fell to your side and groaned. Catching Natasha's attention. She gasped and quickly made her way over to you after killing the last agent in the room.