First True Christmas (Sebastian Stan)

Heyo! This is the Christmas part of Sorta Big Brother Stan. If you haven't read that yet, pop on over and give it a quick read so you get what's going on.

Alright. NOW ON WITH THE SHOW!

~♡~☆~♡~☆~

It was a Saturday night, a few weeks before Christmas, and you just pulled into the driveway of the house you now lived in with your adoptive Mom. It was almost 11:00 at night and you were tired. You had just gotten back from work and then you went Christmas shopping for a few things after. You yawned as you climbed out of your car and got the bags from the backseat. You walked up to the front door and unlocked it with your key. You closed and locked the door once you were inside.

Kicking off your shoes and shedding off your coat and hat, you hung up your keys and little purse and then took the bags up to your room so you could wrap stuff tomorrow. You went back downstairs and gave Georgeta a hug when you found her in the kitchen.

"Hello, dear. How was your day?" She asked as she returned the hug and kisses your forehead.

"Tiring." You mumbled and let go of her and took a seat at the island as she pulled a play from the microwave for you. Setting it in front of you so you could eat.

"I can tell." She laughed a bit and brushed some hair from your face.

You smiled a bit as you ate.

The door then opened again and you looked back to see Seb walking in with a suitcase behind him and a backpack on his back and a big bag in his hand.

You woke up a bit and ran to give Seb a hug as he set his stuff down.

"Sebby!" You cheered as you hugged him.

"Hey, (Y/N)." He mumbled and have you a small squeeze. He let go of you and locked the door.

You pulled him into the kitchen and he gave Georgeta a hug while you say back down to finish your dinner.

"I thought you weren't coming for another week?" Georgeta asked him.

"Surprise! I got done early and thought I'd spend a few extra weeks with you guys!" Seb smiled and ruffled your hair.

"That's great!" Georgeta smiled and kisses her son's cheek.

You smiled and finished your food. Georgeta grabbed your plate before you could get up.

"How come you're still up, kid?" Seb asked as he sat down next to you.

"I just got home a few minutes before you got here. I was at work all day and then I had some Christmas shopping to do for a couple more things." You explained and then yawned. You laid your head on Seb's shoulder.

"Mm. I see. Well, go get into bed. I have stuff planned for us tomorrow. Ok?" Seb told you and brushed some hair from your eyes.

"Ok. Good night." You stood and gave him a hug which he returned. You gave Georgeta a hug and a kiss on the cheek as you said goodnight to her before heading up to bed.

You got changed into your pajamas and flopped into bed. You turned off your little lamp on your nightstand and cuddled into the covers on your bed and drifted off to sleep with a small smile on your face.

~~

The next morning. You were woken up to being shaken softly and a soft voice pulling you from your dreams.

"(Y/N). Wake up, sleepy. We've got stuff to do today." You heard Seb say as he shook your shoulder gently and brushed a bit of hair out of your face.