Friend Of Mine (Sebastian Stan Song Imagine)

This was a random idea with the song above. I've been on an Avicii music kick lately and I love their Song Friend of Mine so I decided to make an image about it! Also, this is my first time doing one of these. I hope it's good! Also, please listen to the song as you read!

So, On with the Show!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey
Do you remember when we said "Hello"

"Hey! I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)! I'm your new lab partner!" You introduced yourself to the boy sitting at a table in your science class.

"Hello! I'm Sebastian!" He smiled, a slight Romanian accent making an appearance.

"Are from Romania? Cool! I actually taught myself the language because I thought it was beautiful and amazing." You grinned and so did Sebastian.

"Neat. Guess we'll be having a lot of conversations that no one can understand." He grinned and you nodded.

You asked about my Levi's T-shirt
Said, "You are a friend of mine"

"That's a neat t-shirt," Seb said.

"Thanks. It's a cool trend going around. It's my favorite shirt too." You grinned.

"You're now a friend of mine." Seb grinned and you smiled.

My oh my
You must have saved me 'bout a thousand times

You got pissed off easily, and almost got into a fight every time. But Sebastian was there to calm you down and save you from getting into fights.

I wouldn't be the one I am today

If you hadn't been a friend of mine.

Seb helped you become a more grounded person and he helped with your anger issues. You were now a calmer, sarcastic, and kind. He will always be a friend of yours.

I ain't misbehaving, I'm just telling you the truth
Take my love for granted
Yeah, I'd give it all to you

You found yourself falling for Sebastian as you guys went through school together. But you just couldn't find the right words to tell him. But you would do anything for him if he needed you too.

Make me count for something
Yeah, I feel it in my heart
God only knows what I'd have been
If you hadn't been a friend of mine

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Seb asked one night as you two were laying in a field, just looking up at the night sky, looking at all the stars and the different constellations. Your two dogs, a German shepherd and a husky, were laying between the two of you. You both were now near graduating high school.

"Yeah?" You hummed in response.

"Do you have any idea where you'd be without me? Because I know that I wouldn't be as sane as I am right now. And I know that I probably would just be lonely as hell without you." He asked with a laugh. You laughed and rolled over to look at him.

"I honestly don't know. Only God knows what I would have been if you hadn't been a friend of mine." You told him truthfully.

"Well alright then." He smiled but then his face fell and his eyes moved away from yours.

"What's wrong?" You asked gently and moved your head so you would catch his eyes again.

"I'm going off to college soon. After graduation, I'll be leaving." He mumbled.

"So? That's great! That means you got accepted into the one you wanted to go to. Now you can pursue your dream of becoming an actor!" You told him happily. Even though, on the inside, your heart was aching.