The broken bones in my arms healed exponentially fast, settling back into a natural state instead of their previous position behind my back. 

My lungs and heart returned to their rightful place in my chest. Lungs clearing of blood, heart pumping softly, both functioning at a steady and slow pace. All punctures healed and sealed, veins cleared of clots.

There was a spark in my brain, putting control back into my hands. My nervous system electrifying my body, letting pain overwhelm every single nerve in my body.

The urge to scream, yell, cry was there but I couldn't physically release my emotions. Not yet at least.

My tissues settled, relieving my of any pain. Any bruise was healed, any swelling had eased, any minor and major injuries had subsided. Heart steady and strong, brain fully active...

I'm alive....

I'm alive!

First thing that my new body was telling me was... 

I can't breath!

My mouth and nose were covered, making it impossible to breathe!

I need air!

Pushing against everything and anything around me, I squirmed trying to escape! It seems I was in some sort of cocoon made of leaves... I think.

"Mm! Mmph!" I grunted breaking through the plant. 

My hand was the first part I was able to push out into the cool air.

Now that there was a hole, I was able to crawl completely out.

"Ah!" I panted, dropping onto the mud. I took deep breaths, trying to calm myself.

Rain droplets crashed against my skin, I really am alive!