"Whats wrong, Jason?" I teased. "Bad with pusssy..." His gaze snapped to me, eyes darkening, body tensing. " ....cats?" I added innocently.

"I'll make sure to deal with you later..." He threatened.

Tying my hair up with a clip, I grabbed the stray, placing her in his lap once again, except this time, holding her gently so she won't escape.

With longer hair, my clip was struggling to keep my hair back. Strands quickly falling, one by one.

"Hold her, so I can shampoo her."

I poured a drop of soap onto my palms to start lathering it against her fur.

Jason was holding her palms up, so I could lather her stomach, but somehow she pulled out of his hands, jumping out tub again.

"Jasson!" I scolded.

I gasped, slapping a hand over my mouth. That was loud! What would my parents think of me shouting a guys name at 11pm.

"Did my parents hear that?" I panicked.

"No, I sound proofed this room way back when I realized you can't whisper."

"Yes, I can." I huffed. "Can you please hold her this time? She's getting the whole bathroom wet." I pouted, knowing I'll have to clean this up later.

"I can't help it, she just slips away." he shrugged.

Putting her back in the tub, I made sure to rub every inch. That's when she finally started relaxing. She laid on Jason's lap, letting me clean her.

"She's so cute." I cooed.

"Will you keep her?" Jason asked looking up at me, eyes soft as if tell me to keep her.

"Don't think so." I sighed. "My mom didn't even want me taking care of Luna, this is really pushing it, especially since my dad is allergic."

He pouted, petting the fragile kitten. I gently poured water, washing the soap away.

"You'd let this sweet baby kitten suffer out in the streets of the cold winter?" He brought the sleeping kittens face up to eye level with me.

"Don't make me the bad guy!" I whined, splashing water at him. " It took forever just to train Luna, I'm too busy too be taking care and training another cat."

"She's so cold-hearted." He cooed to the baby. "So selfish, self-centered." He shook his head in disapproval.

"That's not fair!" I laughed, dumping water over his head. The kitty freaked out, jumping back out the tub.

"Oh, Serenity..." Jason chuckled.

"No!" I squealed when he stood up grabbing my waist and pulling me into the tub. The warm water giving me chills as my body was dumped in. "Jason!" I yelled in frustration.

I could hear the water just endlessly spilling over the edge, wetting the foot mat. I tried sitting up, only to slip and fall into Jason. My hair wet and falling over my eyes.

"Oh- oh. You-you...bully!" I huffed pushing my hair out of my face.

Jason's laugh brought a smile to my face. I splashed him again, making sure to get him as drenched as I was. He continued laughing, letting me torture him.

"I was being nice, and helping you!" I hissed.

Since standing up wasn't an option, I sat in between Jason's legs, watching him watch me.

"Come here." Jason pulled my arms, pulling me into him. My body completely laying against his, I leaned up to see his playful expression. I smiled softly, giggling at our water fight.