Fight Club part 1

Start from the beginning

The bear like teen was the only one who remained of his squad. Kabuto sent a smirk my way, when my eyes were narrowed onto his form. I don't know what game he's playing at, and having two new competitors changes this game completely. "The exams will start now, and the winners will be decided by one-on-one combat, sudden death." More groans and complaints filled the air, but I ignored them all, theorizing about Kabuto's role in staying, and examining the large man. 

He seems to rely on strength and taijutsu, when I activated my Byakugan and focused on his chakra, it was not large enough to be a ninjutsu user, and was too wild to be a proficient genjutsu user. His chakra flowed like a wild animal, similar to Kiba's but more deep and dark in presence, if any chakra represented an angry mamma Bear, it was his.

"Open the panel." A feminine voice called out, I deactivated my Byakugan and faced back to where the Jonin and Hokage sat. They then ushered us up onto the railings, each team standing together. Kakashi finally made his appearance, flickering right in-between Naruto and I. He placed his hands on both of our heads, patting mine and ruffling Naruto's hair, a closed eye smile on his face.

"Congratulations my cute Genin, I knew you'd pass." He said, his voice bored yet amused, a combination only he manages. His dark grey eyes carefully examined each of us, stopping on Sasuke longer than the rest of us. His eye narrowed slightly, but as soon as it did, it was gone, and his eye returned to his half lidded state. I leaned slightly into his touch, missing his presence more than I thought. Something about having him there was comforting, especially since I know he will protect all of us, and has the strength to do it. Kakashi finally removed his hands and turned out attention back to the board. 

The red lettering was flickering through letters until 2 names popped up: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Yoroi Akado. Sasuke glared intently at the screen, grabbing onto his shoulder. Yoroi was already in the arena, smirking a condescending smirk up at Sasuke, who had yet to move. The squeals of Sakura and Ino were loud and they were cheering on their 'Sasuke-kun.' Kakashi whispered in Sasuke's ear, getting a grunt in acceptance. Saskue took another step to leave, but before he could, I got his attention. I grinned at him.

"He absorbs chakra, don't let him get his hands on you. You better kick his ass duckbutt, or I'll tell Shisui to ban you from tomatoes." He smirked at me.

"Like I would do anything less, freak." Sasuke turned his eyes back to Yoroi, studying him intently, analyzing how to finish this fight without the use of any of his ninjutsu's. He made his way to the center, shoulders back portraying his confidence, no trace of pain or fear anywhere on him. Hayate stood between the two as they exchanged fierce glares. After both consented, Hayate jumped back onto the railing.

"Alright.....Begin."

Yoroi shot at Sasuke, moving quickly. His gloved hand was reached out, ready to touch Sasuke. Even a slight touch allows him to absorb his opponents chakra. Sasuke, although slower from exhaustion of fighting off the presence of Orochimaru's claim, was able enough to dodge, flipping himself sideways, away from the out stretched hand. 

Sasuke landed in a crouch and grabbed out his kunai, the slight glint coming off the handles showed the ninja wire he had already attached on it. Yoroi grunted in annoyance, planting his right foot to propel himself back at Sasuke, faster than before. 

Yoroi was relentless in his attacks, aiming for even the slightest graze against the raven haired boy, but every swipe was met with a skillful dodge that came from the relentless training regime Kakashi and Zabuza put him through. Yoroi's attacks were full of brute force, heavy and hard hitting, but he lacked the speed needed to truly land a hit on Sasuke. 

Even in his weakened state, the difference in skill was apparent. Sasuke held his kunai in his hands as he dodged effortlessly, the smirk on his face made it apparent that he was playing a bit with Yoroi. The teammate of Kabuto was getting more and more frustrated, his face was scrunched up in anger and he was spewing out insults to Sasuke, who merely shrugged them off, taking worse insults from Naruto and I every day.