"Hell yeah, just watch I'm going to crush this stage of the Chunin exams, and you're going to beg me to be your apprentice." Anko smirked devilishly and sauntered away, throwing her head back to call to me, in a fond yet snarky tone.

"Keep talking brat." Basically glowing with happiness, I made my way over to my teammates, watching in interest as Sasuke finished his interview, which somehow had Naruto fuming in rage. They exchanged lightning filled glares yet again, Sasuke had a triumphant smirk and Naruto was glowering. Moegi noticed me, and with an adorable grin, she ran over to me, her boys following hurriedly after her.

"Hinata-nee! Can I please interview you? I want to know more about the girl I strive to be like." I patted her head in affection.

"Hai, ask away my spiderlings." We all took a seat, and their eyes were staring intensely into my form. If anyone else stared at me like this, I'd probably try to hide. I also noticed how Naruto and Sasuke broke from their glare fest and inched closer to hear the interview, both of their eyes on us, taking in every detail. Udon was staring at me dazedly with a blush on his face and hearts in his eyes.

"So tell us about Team 7."Moegi asked, taking control of the interview. Konohamaru had the notepad to write down what I say.

"Team 7 is pretty much awesome. We have Naruto Uzumaki, who you guys know all about. Naruto is an idiot for sure, but he has one of the kindest hearts I've ever encountered. He's a ray of sunshine in the darkest of days, and one of my best friends. The thing is, everyone sees him as a deadlast, but throughout the whole academy, he was faking it. He's one of the strongest Genin right now and I feel sorry for anyone who has to go up against him. He's unpredictable and is going to be the greatest Hokage someday." The three kids of the Kono Squad were filled with even greater admiration for their boss, and I could feel the sunshine happiness radiating off of Naruto from here. Sasuke had a depression cloud, which I ignored, he broods for no reason sometimes. They were watching me expentantly, so I continued. "Next we have Sasuke Uchiha. Just by his clan, you know he is strong. He was the top male student in our year for a reason. Everyone sees Sasuke as this cold and stoic shinobi, but he has a heart of gold and is super funny in his own way. I've known Sasuke, for forever and we are basically family, I'd trust him with my life with no question. Also, his nickname is duckbutt and he will forever be duckbutt to me. Sasuke and Naruto fight more than they get along, but together they are a perfect team, like Yin and Yang. My two halves of my team. We also have our Sensei, Kakashi Hatake. Kakashi-sensei is one of the coolest people in the world, but he also is a huge asshole because he is never on time to ANYTHING. Not only is he famous and super badass, he is a great sensei and has taught us so much even if his training is draining. No matter how tense of a situation, Kakashi-sensei is there to protect us. He is super quirky and has so much swagger. He's the guiding hand of our team, he keeps us on track and has made us an unstoppable team. The final member of Team 7 is new, a rogue ninja Zabuza Momochi. Zabuza is one of the most entertaining people ever, and he's my Senpai. Zabuza is sadistic and merciless, but his heart is in the right place. He came with me to atone for his sins and protects me, he also trains us, and oh my gosh is it horrible yet effective. He's one of the 7 ninja swordsman of the mist meaning he is a master with a sword, and his is big and awesome. Zabuza increases our teams scare factor tenfold. Overall Team 7 is awesome and I love being in it." My teammates were smiling, Sasuke wearing a smirk, and I knew that this information would somehow get to the other members somehow. If given the opportunity, I'd gush all about my whole team endlessly, but alas, there is a time limit.

"You forgot to tell us about yourself Hinata-nee, you're a member of Team 7 too, we want to know all about you." I laughed and blushed sheepishly at forgetting to talk about myself. I put on a smirk and began to tell them all about myself, to the best of my ability.