Part 11

I lover her and that's the beginning and end of everything.- F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Farha's POV

I couldn't believe i just hanged out with Maina. It felt like a dream come true. But something made me weak. I saw his girlfriend's picture in his phone while scrolling over the pictures we took. What was I thinking? He cant possibly be single.... i thought. I got back home. I told Maryam everything that has happened. And she was so happy for me.

"Girl am happy for you."she hugged me.

"Thank you... i really cant stop blushing."

"Yeah i can see your face turning red." She giggled.

"But i have got a problem. I need a job to replace this one."

"Babe you've got two other jobs. So chill, you have to rest now." She was holding my hands

" I know but i need the money."

"Oh dear." She hugged me. "Everything will be alright".

It was 12:00 am already. I was looking for a new job. I searched the internet, for any job vacancy. I submitted my qualifications and prayed that I would be accepted. I really needed the money to support my studies and my family.

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Ali.
Come outside. I looked outside my window and i saw him waving. I wore my jacket and beanie cap and went out.

"Ali, what are you doing here?."

He was looking worried and sick. I hope he is okay.

"Am not fine Farha."

"What's wrong?."

He grabbed my hands and placed them on his chests. His heart was beating fast and he was running a temperature.

"Can you feel it? It hurts here. I feel like am dying. You wanna know why? Its because of you!!!!,"

"I ...." i was speechless.

"This is not a joke Farha, i am serious."

"Ali, you are hurting yourself. Please stop."

"I cant stop. This heart wont stop."

"Ali.."

"I love you Farha. I dont care if you dont feel the same way. Just give me a chance to show it. To practice what my heart feels. A chance. Even a criminal gets a last chance. Right?."

I was dumbfounded. I was speechless. What is happening? Ya Allah i prayed for Maina. You sent Ali. What should I say?. I was still thinking when he dragged me to his chest and hugged me.

"Please Farha," he pleaded.

"Ali, wait"he let me go and knelt down.

"Oh my God, Ali please get up. No this is not right."

"I wont till you give me a chance."

"Okay, i will give a chance."

"Really?" He got up immediately with his eyes wide open.

"Yes, lets give it a try."

"I promise you wont regret this." He was wiping his wet eyes and hugged me.

After he left, i kept on thinking about the incident. Did i make the right decision? Ya Allah help me.

So finally Ali has gotten into Farha's heart. I pray it remains there forever.😁😉