Chapter 27- Friends

A/N: Double update because I love y'all lmao
And I was originally planning on just selecting a cute, fluffy picture of Jin, but I saw this and was like, why not? :p

~

"Marina?" called out a feminine voice from Marina's phone. She had just woken up to the sound of her ringtone, but all the sleepiness slipped out of her system the second she heard the familiar voice.

"EONNI?!" she shouted, squealing happily. She quickly flipped over from her back to her stomach to listen to the call better as her phone was still laying on the bedside desk on speaker.

The voice across the line chuckled able to sense the other female's excitement through the phone. "Chill bestie, it hasn't even been that long haha."

Marina smiled cheerfully despite Nayeon not able to see her, her legs leisurely starting to kick back and forth in the air like an overly excited high school girl. "It has been forever! What do you mean? Ugh. How about you how have you been."

(7) laughed, her cheerful giggle transmitting beautifully through the phone speaker. "I asked you first."

The light conversation continued for a while before (7) finally touched based on why she called.

"I'm coming over to visit you!"

"Really? Oh my lord!"

Ten minutes later~

(Marina's POV)

I sighed in content, a silly smile resting on my face. (7) and I agreed to meet at the cafe near my apartment, the one that I met Jungkook at. Speaking of which...

. . ิ.• *   • * ゚:*  ┆. * ★° • ﻬ . ┆*: ゚. ิ.• *   •* . .

Humanified Sylveon
KKOOOKIEEEE!!!

Jungshook Kookie
Yes?

Humanified Sylveon
One of my best friends is visiting
and I want you to come too! :3

Jungshook Kookie
Ah, same here but we were just
planning to meet at my apartment.

Humanified Sylveon
Boring and mainstream. I'll be at
Chen's Cafe at 2, you better be there!

Jungshook Kookie
I never agreed to this.

Jungshook Kookie
Sylvi?

Jungshook Kookie
Sylvi!

Jungshook Kookie
This woman, I can't even. Oh my lord.
/seen/

. . ิ.• *   • * ゚:*  ┆. * ★° • ﻬ . ┆*: ゚. ิ.• *   •* . .

"Something feels kind of off," I thought, rereading Jungkook texts. Normally he was a lot more informal, constantly making a bunch of typo's but now he seems kind of cold.

"You don't think? No way," I shook my head erasing the thought, there's no way... but there is.

Standing up, I got out of bed before walking into my bathroom to get prepared for the day.

Once done with taking care of my hygiene and hair, I pulled on a light blue blouse with black mini shorts and a pair of black high top converses.

Jewelry wise I just went with a pair of gold hoops and a simple gold necklace to match, and I kept my makeup natural.

I was finally going to meet up with Nayeon in forever, it's okay to dress up a tiny bit more today.

(2 hours later)

I giggled spotting a familiar face in the window of the cafe I was standing outside of.

Walking inside, I ordered my usual from the worker behind the cashier before sitting down across from Nayeon.

"Hey," I greeted, squealing along with Nayeon as I pulled her into a hug across the table. The people at the surrounding tables eyed us weirdly whereas the workers whispered a silent prayer for us not to knock over our drinks and create a mess.

We started to casually converse, catching up on what happened in codes. While talking I noticed I told her that Jungkook and his friend were coming, causing Nayeon's smile to falter slightly.

"It's fine that you're having some fun with this mission, I mean he's a guy around our age but you really have to be careful," said Nayeon, eyebrows furrowing slightly.

I smiled reassuringly in response. "I know, but he leaves me with this unexplainable feeling I just... To be honest I think he might be onto me but if something happens I'll take care of it."