Chapter 25- New Discoveries

"Yay, my coffee machine should arrive today," cheered Marina to herself. Ever since Marina's coffee machine broke down due to unknown causes, she's been having to buy an overpriced cup from the cafe across the street. Long story short, her wallet was suffering.

As of now, Marina was sitting in her living room messing around on her computer. She had a content smile painted on her face, relieved over the message in the email.

For some reason, her main credit card with her fake identity was missing, so Marina was forced to pay using her real name. This instilled some worry in her, but she shook it off.

"I've never told him that we were neighbors, so there's no reason for him to snoop around my apartment. Besides, the stairwell and elevators are located on the opposite side of the building from here.

(Later that day)

(Jungkook's POV)

I stepped out of my apartment, wanting to go out for lunch. Pondering for a second, I decided to head to Sylvi's apartment to ask her to accompany me.

Earlier on this month, I had learned from the person at the front desk that Sylvi was my neighbor, but never bothered to visit her apartment until now. I had already guessed at it since the whole ramen incident and how Sylvi had returned so quickly.

"204, where are you? Oh wait, it's probably on my left. Aha!" I exclaimed silently, spotting the door I was looking for down the hall.

On my way to that door, my foot ended up catching on something, causing me to stumble slightly.

My eyes widened a small fraction and I quickly righted myself before looking down.

"A coffee machine? Oh, right. Her old one broke," I muttered to myself. Kneeling down next to the box, I was planning on bringing it in with me but the fine print on the shipping sticker caught my attention.

Deluxe coffee machine

Model A19

Scarlet red

Shipped to:

Lee Marina