Chapter "18"- Delectable

A/N: Not quite an actual update, lol. Credits to @ky9e for the edit.

"Hm," mumbled Marina, opening her mouth to yawn but was abruptly stopped when a soft pair of lips met her own. Her eyes slowly trailed up to meet a near matching pair of dark brown orbs.

Jungkook scanned her eyes in a slight sense of alarm, unable to pull back considering the fact that his back was pressed against the couch. Finding herself far too paralyzed to break the kiss, Marina just stared dumbfoundedly back.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.
Tock.

Suddenly Jungkook smirked against her lips, proceeding to actually kiss her. A raging fire coursed through Marina as her blood ran cold in alarm.

Finding some wiggle room, Jungkook broke the kiss, leaning towards her neck. "So sweet, and... delectable."

HIs voice had dropped several octaves, taking a dark tone that didn't match his own voice. Closing the distance, he started to trail soft kisses down her neck.

Cackling maniacally, his eyes began to glow a brilliant red, as he pulled back to meet Marina's eyes with his own. "Feeding time."

A sharp pair of fangs appeared, slicing his full bottom lip, causing a stream of blood to trickle down them.

Marina squealed, jumping backward and backing up as far as she could, landing on the other side of the couch.

"I've been waiting for this," with that Jungkook lunged towards the petrified woman, fangs bared and glaring maliciously in the light as they got closer...

A/N: Plot twist, he was actually a vampire! Lol, I'm sorry, I haven't a clue what was running through my mind while writing this.