reason

Title : reason
Length : 3632 words

A/N : This is a full-english oneshot. This supposed to be in Indonesia but when it was done, I checked it again and the line seemed too cheesy and disgusting. So I changed it into English. Sorry for the grammar and the bad storyline.

➰➰➰

'Yoongi, I miss you.'

Jimin's eyes went bigger and he choked up when his eyes accidentally caught a new message came into his boyfriend phone.

Jimin took a glance to the toilet, where his boyfriend just went in.

Jimin sharpen his vision, trying to read the message more clearly. He wasn't wrong. An unknown num—wait.

He frowned.

K. J. ?

Jimin gulped his saliva hardly. He did really want to open the phone and check more messages inside it. But before he could do that, his eyes tail caught his boyfriend walking out of toilet.

Jimin straighten his body up as his boyfriend sat back on his place. Jimin stared deeply, looking at his poker face. His boyfriend stared back at him while his forehead frowned. "Are you okay?"

Jimin blinked and hummed softly. "Yeah, of course, Yoongi hyung. I'm okay."

A thin smirk appeared on the older's face. "I know it has been a while since our last dinner, but you don't need to be so tense, Chim."

Jimin lifted his head, staring at the guy who was giving him a soft smile. Jimin forced a smile, trying so hard to make it look more natural.

"Sorry for being busy these days, so we couldn't spend our times together more often," he mumbled, showing his guilty face to Jimin.

Again and again, without a single pause, Jimin looking at Yoongi questioningly.

He realized, nowadays, their relationship were not in a good shape like the old times. Yoongi started to ignore some of his calls and he even replied Jimin's message rarely. Yoongi was the one who used to call him like 24/7 and spam him tons of messages. But now he changed and became a different one.

The frequency of their meetings even decreased. They couldn't meet oftenly—like the old times—because of Yoongi's strict schedule. It was the reason. Yoongi was being too busy with his job as a composer and music producer in an agency.

Jimin was trying to understand. He knew that being a producer is one of Yoongi's big dreams. It's his passion, and all Jimin could do was support him.

He realized of their relationship that became worse.But still, with full of hearts, he believed there was no other reason except Yoongi's job.

But after he read the message, a single doubt slowly appeared in Jimin's mind.

No other reason? Is it?

➰➰➰

To : Yoongi hyung.
Don't forget to take your lunch, hyung. I love you.

Jimin read the message one more time and sighed softly as he pressed the 'sent' button.

Taehyung, his friend who sat in front of him was frowning. "Is there anything wrong?"

Jimin looked up. He lifted his eyebrow slightly. "Hm?"

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked twice. "Since we arrived here—ah, no. Since you entered the class this morning, your face were too gloomy to be hide."