Chapter 4

[No Proofread]
================================

[No Proofread]================================

Oh. My. God.

"OMG KATE !! IS THIS REAL?" I shouted as I looked at her.

Kate suddenly slapped me on the cheeks which made me look at her.

"Ow! What's that for!?" I whined while rubbing my left cheeks that just had been slapped by that blondie.

"Making sure that you are not dreaming,"

"And of course, You are welcome," Kate laughed.

I looked at the laptop screen,unsure about it.

"Hey hey, why are you looking so sad now?" Kate frowned and turned my body around looking towards her.

"Do you think I can do well on the new job?" I asked her as I was feeling uneasy about it.

"You know, we just finished our study after doing that assignment. And now suddenly I get an offer to work even I have no experience on it,"

"Oh, and DON'T FORGET THAT I DIDN'T EVEN ASK FOR THIS JOB," I sighed and sat at the black chair at the kitchen counter.

And that place being at Mr. Go's company just scared me to death.

"Pfft, Chae.You are lucky and you know that. Besides, you are very very intelligent and guess what? I am confident that you can do well. About the experience, no one have it before working, but eventually you'll get hang of it, okay?" Kate said while holding my hand.

"DO YOU GET ME SOLDIER?" Kate acted.

I shrugged my shoulders, unsure about it.

"Ugh, stop shrugging, shrugger. Now cheer up! Let's celebrate it okay, chipmunk?"

She pinched my cheeks to pull it up because she wanted to make me smile and laughed.I nodded my head and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you Kate,"

"Thank me after we celebrate this darling! Come on,"

I hope everything's going to be okay.

-Meanwhile-

T

he beeping sound filled the room as I was calming my mom. She couldn't stop crying even after we arrived here.

Of course she couldn't. Her husband was on the bed, wearing the oxygen mask for support.

I looked at my little princess who was sleeping on the other sofa in the private hospital room.

Poor little girl. She must have been so tired.

Dad suddenly moved his head looking at us while he tried to move the mask away the  from his face which made mom quickly ran towards him and holded his hands.

"Oh husband, Are you okay?" Dad tightened the hold of mom's hand and brought it to his mouth, kissing it.

"I am, my love," He smiled.

I walked towards my dad, trying not to show that I was worried about him and smiled.

"Y/N," He signalled me to come a little bit closer more to him which I did.

"I wa-nt to make a request for you before I die,"

"Love! Why are you saying things like that," Mom hit dad's chest gently which made dad chuckled.

"Okay I'm sorry,"

"Anyway, Y/N. I want to see you to get married and my grandchild to have a mother of her own," He looked at Ji Won lovingly who was deep asleep on the sofa.

"Dad, you know that's impossible," I shook my head while sighed.

"You do know it's not.Please Y/N. Just do it for me and your mom," Dad took a deep breathe before continue talking.

"If you don't want to do it for us, then do it for Ji Won,"

"Let her feel how to have a mother with her.Don't make a mistake like I did to your little sister,"

Dad looked away from me and looked at my mom.

"Don't be like me, Y/N. I am a bad father," Dad said and kissed mom's hands again.

I knew he was trying to hold his tears since his voice was quivering a little bit.

"Geez dad, You are being such a pain," I said jokingly and chuckled slowly before pecking his forehead.

I let my mom and my dad to have their own time together and started to
walk back to Ji Won.

I kneeled next to her, looking at the little angel's sleeping face.

I knew she was not someone who opened up to people ever since that incident happen. She was scared to see others or even being near to them.

Is it possible to find her a mother?

Who can she feel comfortable with?

Who can treat her better than me?

The sudden thought of a person clicked in my mind.

Yes, that girl,

She might be the one.