Chapter 5

[No Proofread]
================================

Chaeyoung arrived at the company with  bundle of nerves

Chaeyoung arrived at the company with  bundle of nerves. As soon as she saw the staff at the information desk, she quickly flashed her a smile as if Chaeyoung knew her.

"Hi miss, Can I help you?" The staff returned the smile to her while asking her questions.

"Uhh, I.. I am a new employee here," Chaeyoung stuttered.

"Well, do you have a letter or email to proof your saying Miss?"

Chaeyoung nodded and clumsily opened her bag, searching for the email that she had been printed before coming here.

The staff looked at the letter Chaeyoung gave to her and immediately smiled.

"Here's your pass, and go to 11th floor," She handed Chaeyoung the card.

11th floor? Isn't that Mr. Y/N office?

=timeskip=

The ding sound was heard and suddenly a girl who looked like her age came inside the elevator.

"Where to miss?" Chaeyoung asked the girl politely  since she was the nearest with the button.

The girl frowned when she looked at the button on the elevator.

"I think it's fine, we are going to go to the same floor," She curled her lips, showing her gummy smile.

"Oh okay," Chaeyoung replied.

Soon, they both got out from the elevator. The girl with the gummy smile opened her eyes widely as soon as she saw the person in front of her, and quickly bowed her head.

"Kim Jennie, YOU. ARE. LATE ," The woman who seemed to be in her 40's glared at Jennie and shooked her head, while tapping her shoes.

"Sorry ma'am" She saluted the woman and giggled.

"You are lucky that Mr. Y/N is not here yet,"

The woman looked at Chaeyoung and smiled.

"Ah, You must be the new girl,"

"Yes.. I .. am," Chaeyoung stuttered as she could feel the older's aura and bowed her head.

"Don't worry. I don't eat people," The woman laughed beautifully and asked Jennie and Chaeyoung to follow her.

"So, this is your place," She said.

"Thank you Mrs..."

"Oh, it's very unpolite of me not introducing myself," She smiled.

"I am Mrs. Sandra, the head of personal assistant here," She replied while curling her lips into a beautiful smile.

"This is Kim Jennie, who is the second assistant and will be your senior Personal Assistant for Mr. Y/N,"

Jennie waved her hands to Chaeyoung and grinned.

"That means, I am the third personal assistant?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No honey, there is no such a third assistant," Mrs. Sandra laughed.

"Uh, Then I am?"

"You will be the first assistant of Mr. Y/N,"

As soon as Sandra said that, Chaeyoung widened her eyes and frowned.

Seeing the reaction of the new girl, Sandra grinned and patted Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"I was weird too because Jennie is the one who supposed to be the first assistant to Mr. Y/N since she has more experience than you, Chaeyoung," Sandra said while walking towards the information desk.

"But, maybe there is something about you that make Mr. Y/N choose you over this little kid here," The woman nodded her head and gave Chaeyoung a tablet.

"Unnie~" Jennie whined and pouted.

"Jennie will teach you everything about what you have to do," She said before she walking away from them.

"Me? Oh no no. How about you, Sandra unnie?"  Jennie widened her eyes and asked Sandra before she could left them there.

Instead of replying to her, Sandra waved her hands at Jennie and winked.

=timeskip=

"And that's what you need to do," Jennie sighed and leaned her back at the chair.

"Finally! " She yawned.

"Today was much better since Mr. Y/N is not in the office," Jennie groaned and closed her eyes.

"Is he that scary, unnie?"

"Nope, he is not scary, but he is so strict," Jennie laughed and looked at Chae who was confused with what she says.

Jennie looked at her watch and smirked as it was her favourite time of all day.

"Hey, do you want to hang out with me for lunch?" Jennie wiggled her eyebrows.

"I don't... know," Chaeyoung shrugged as she tried to read the file that Jennie just gave to her.

"I can introduce you to my friends too. Please Chaeyoung~ " Jennie clasped her hands together while looking at Chae with her most puppy eyes that she could ever made.

"Oka..y," Chaeyoung replied hesitatedly.

"Good ! Then, let's go!" Jennie stood up from her seat and dragged Chaeyoung with her to the cafe.

"Wait, Now?" She widened her eyes.

"Yes and believe me, You are going to LOVEEEE them!" Jennie said excitedly and clapped her hands like a seal.

"I hope so," Chaeyoung murmured.