Chapter 1

[No Proofread]
================================

"Good morning Kate," Chaeyoung smiled at her bestfriend who was on the kitchen counter, doing some work

"Morning Chae," Kate looked at her and smiled.

"Hey, you do love me as your best friend you ever had in the WORLD right? " Kate suddenly asked Chaeyoung with a hopeful expression written on her face.

"Of course I do! Anyway, why did you ask about that?" Chaeyoung went to the kitchen, finding something to make for breakfast for herself.

"Could you please replace me on the interview for the magazines?" Kate said and clasped her hands together.

"Kate, That might be impossible. You know I have part time job to do today right?" Chaeyoung replied which made Kate pouted.

"Pleasee Chae, I'll tell the owner that you were sick. Pleaaase Pleaaaase,"

Those big eyes were showing again.

Chaeyoung sighed before looking at her bestfriend.

"Fine! Just this once okay?" Kate squealed and kissed Chaeyoung's cheek.

"Thank you Chae. I'll treat you dinner for your kindness to me," Kate took her jacket and went to the door.

"And where exactly are you going?"

"I am going to the hospital for medical check up,"

"Oh god! I forgot it's today. Take care Kate," Chaeyoung went to Kate and hugged her.

"To you too chipmunk. Wish me luck!" Kate screamed to Chaeyoung as she walked away from their shared apartment.

=timeskip=

I arrived at the building and I can't lie that I was amazed

I arrived at the building and I can't lie that I was amazed. When I looked around, the workers really look beautiful, and not to mention, their clothes too!

I sighed, and I went inside the elevator. As I arrived at the floor, a woman greeted me.

"Miss Park?" I nodded my head and smiled at her.

"Mr. Go is waiting you inside his office. Mind if I take your coat away?" The woman smiled politely at me before I handed the coat to her.

"Miss Park,please follow me," Another woman appeared and lead me to the office.

Honestly, I am kind of nervous right now since I never do this kind of job, and I am replacing Kate for the magazines.

Oh God, I hope I didn't mess it up.

The woman left me infront of the door.I took a deep breath before knocking and opened the door. As I walked inside the room, I suddenly fell on the floor.

God, this is embarassing.

I looked at infront of my face, and there was a little tiny legs infront of me.

"I don't think this is Mr. Go's feet. It's so tiny," I said in my mind.

Or so, I thought I did say it in my mind when a someone's raspy voice reply to me.

"No, of course not, it is my daughter's leg," The man chuckled and I stood up.

"You heard me?" I murmured.

"Yes I did. You kind of ...uh speak it out loud," He chuckled and offered his hands.

"I'm Go Y/N," He smiled at me and damn it, I swear it was attractive and intimidating.

I fake a coughed to clear my voice before replied to him

"I'm Park Chaeyoung,"

You silly Park Chaeyoung.

What a way to start the day..
================================
I am trying my best to make it interesting. 💪

ANYWAY I HOPE U ENJOY READING IT 😅