Chapter 13

[No Proofread]
================================

"No!! Daddy," Ji Won's cried loudly as Chaeyoung and I were getting ready to leave for Fiji

Yup, in the end both of us had to agree with my mom's propostion of going on honeymoon.

Well, because Mom acted like she was really hurt when we were still saying no to her. Then, she decided not to talk to any of us because she was sulking, and it took almost three days to agreed with my mom's plan.

Well played, Mom.

I sat on my knees, calling my little bunny to come to me. She ran towards me with tears all over her face, and her teddy in her arms.

"Aww baby, don't cry. Daddy will only be gone for a week," I played with her hair while trying to persuade her.

"Nana is here to play with you too," I continued. Ji Won shooked her head furiously, and puffed her cheeks as she sniffed.

"Bad," She kicked her legs back and forth, still hugging me; not letting me go away.

When she saw Chaeyoung kneeled down too, she quickly jumped off from my lap to hug Chaeyoung who was opening her arms widely.

"Pwetty mommy," She sniffed while hiding her head on Chaeyoung's chest.

Oh, Ji Won learned how to call Chaeyoung as mommy after we got married that day.

I swear this little child of mine was very clever to figure it out by herself after she saw Chaeyoung and I kissed each other on the wedding ceremony.

However, calling Chaeyoung only with the word mommy appeared to be hard for her since she really wanted to add Pretty even though we tried to tell her not too.

If we did stop her, then she cried. However, not that I really mind of Ji Won called her pretty since Chaeyoung IS pretty.
*cough*

Ji Won pointed her tiny little index finger to me as she complained to Chaeyoung.

"Bad Daddy," Ji Won puffed her cheeks.

Chaeyoung smiled softly before kissing Ji Won's cheeks, and by that time, I knew,

She fell for it.

"Y/N, Mom, Can't we bring Ji Won to Fiji too?" Chaeyoung asked.

Ji Won turned to look at my mother with those big eyes of hers, glittering, shimmering and shining.

"Unfortunately, no Rosé. It is the only time you are going to be alone and spend time alone with Y/N," Mom laughed gracefully.

Ji Won then turned her face looking at me with those tricky and shiny big eyes, asking for my permission to follow Chaeyoung and I to go to Fiji.

"No little princess," I replied.

Honestly, I almost fall for it too.

Chaeyoung sighed before rubbing Ji Won's back.

"I'm sorry princess, mommy can't help you,"

"No," Ji Won sniffed.

"Instead, I'll buy a beautiful doll for you, okay?" Chaeyoung persuaded her.

"Like pwetty mommy?" Ji Won tilted her head.

"Yes, like pretty mommy," I said.

I knew Chaeyoung won't admit it that she was pretty 'cause I saw her blushing when she heard what Ji Won said.

"Okay! Bye daddy, Bye pwetty mommy," She ran towards her Nana as I looked her in awe.

"Well, Didn't know it was that easy," I murmured.

"Let's go," I said to Chaeyoung after we bid our goodbye to Ji Won and my mom.

As soon as we entered the car, I looked at the house one last time hoping that my mom and my daughter would be fine.

"Y/N?" Chaeyoung called me.

I hummed and looked at her.

"Are you crying?" She frowned while looking at me.

"Me? Oh no, I'm not,"

"Are you sure? Because there are tears on your cheeks," Chaeyoung smiled playfully.

"No, You must be--" I touched my cheeks, and it was wet.

Was I crying? No Way.

"You don't have to lie to me, Y/N. Everyone cries including you," She shrugged her shoulders.

"No I am not crying," I denied.

Clearly, you are.

She raised an eyebrows while looking at you.

"Fine, I am,"

She waited for me to explain as she looked at my face.

"It's just... I have never been away from Ji Won," I murmured, staring the road as we were on our way to Airport.

"Eventhough when I go outstation for work, I always bring her with me," I admitted.

I could feel Chaeyoung scooted over to me and swapped my back gently.

"She'll be fine Y/N," She reassured me.

"I know she will," I smiled at her before the comfortable silence accompanied us on our way to airport.

-Meanwhile-

"Ara, where are you going?" The man on the wheelchair asked his wife softly as he saw her dragging the big luggage away

"I'm going home, Sun Woo," Ara replied before walking towards her husband and kneeled in front of him.

Sun Woo holded Ara hands, as he looked at Ara with his knowingly eyes.

He knew why Ara was going back to her family's home after years of getting kicked out from the house.

"Please don't do this. This is not you, love,"

Ara kissed her husband's knees and hands before standing up, walking to her luggage.

"I am sorry Sun Woo. The old Ara, they already killed her soul. I have to do this, to fight for you, for our son,"

"Even if I have to ruin all of them,"