Chapter 6

[No Proofread]
================================

[No Proofread]================================

It's been a week since I worked at Mr. Y/N company, but I had not seen him for the whole week. Maybe he was busy.

Hey, I was not worried at all.

I swear.

You sure, Park Chaeyoung?

Absolutely! He was my boss, so of course I was wondering where he was, alright?

Yeah, right.

Shut up you little evil mind.

Evil? Hey! I am you, Park Chaeyoung.

Oh God.

I got out from the elevator as I arrived at 11th floor, and was greeted by Jennie unnie with well, I don't know, her worry and concern face?

"Hey Chae, Mr. Y/N asked you to go in his office as soon as you arrived,"She spoke  while patting my shoulder giving me support.

What did I do? Is it because I'm late?

I turned on my phone to check the time trying to see if my late arrival was the one making him to call me to go in his room.

7.50 a.m.

Well, not late at all.

"Wish me luck, unnie," I patted myself on my shoulder, and walked to his office as soon as I put my bag on the desk.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the office door before coming inside.

"Did you call for me, Mr. Y/N? " I peeked my head looking at him.

"Yes, come inside Ms. Park. I need to discuss with you about something," He invited me in,and as soon as I closed the door, there was a little kid jumping and hugging me all of sudden.

"Pwetty Unnie!" Mr. Y/N's daughter spread her arms wide, asking me to pick her up and so I did.

"Hey beautiful," I ruffled her hair.

"Have a seat Ms. Park," Y/N smiled at me as he walked towards the sofa.

"Oh right,"

Taking my seat, I put her daughter on my lap, letting her playing my hair, as I was looking at Mr. Go face.

"You know, Ji Won never be so open to someone except for her family," He showed a fatherly smiled, looking at his daughter.

"Anyways, I have a reason why I call you here, Ms. Park," He suddenly put he serious face, looking at me.

Damn, There must be something wrong I did.

I cleared my throat as I was getting ready to be yelled at because my wrongdoing that I didn't even know what it was.

"It is a something that I want you to consider," Mr. Go put a paper on the table, asking me to take it and read it.

"Something?" I asked.

I put Ji Won's next to me, and I took the paper on the table and read it.

Wait what?

"Wh-at. what is this Mr. Y/N?" I stuttered when I saw the tittle on the piece of the paper I was holding.

"I want you to be my wife,"

Oh God, Did I just got proposed?