Chapter 2

[No Proofread]
================================

[No Proofread]================================

I

was patting Ji won's back as she was sleepy and wanted to sleep. I looked at Miss Park who sat on the sofa in front of me where she was fidgetting around.

I guess she was uncomfortable for some reason.

When I thought Ji Won already in her dream land, I turned around to face the girl.

I raised an eyebrows, waiting for her to say something, but none came out from her mouth.

"Miss Park?" I called her which made she flinched.

"Oh right. I'm sorry Mr. Go," She whispered.

Fascinating.

I looked at her in awe before chuckling.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked her, more like whispering back to her before leaning my back on the one couch sofa.

"Well, your daughter is sleeping. I don't want to wake her up," The girl said in whispering way again, and I can't help myself.

I just had to laugh.

I'm sorry but how can this woman be so cute?

"It's okay, she in a deep sleep now," I reassured her.

"Why don't we start the interview?"

She nodded her head before clumsily opened her bag to take her notebooks and voice recorder, putting it on her lap.

She took the pen as she cleared her voice then looked at me before finally started to ask me questions.

"So Mr. Go, this may involve your personal life. But if you don't want to answer it,then tell me,"

"Go ahead," I replied to her.

"Are you-" She didn't finished her words because I suddenly cut her off.

"Married?" I asked, and she nodded her head. I think she was embarrassed because I could see her cheeks became red suddenly.

"I am not. Next question," I said coldly, trying to keep myself professional.

"Then, who is the,"

"mother of this child?" I cut her off again. And now I did think I am being rude to her.

Am I though?

She nodded her head again and looked at her lap.

"My ex-girlfriend," I answered her simply. The simple answer made her looked back up at me as she frowned. She must be wondering where was my daughter's mother.

Those questions.

It was all the same.

Same questions just like when the other interviewer that came to meet me.

The interview went on and on.

As it was going on perfectly, I could see determination on her face. I had to be honest that I did think it was kind of attracting her to me a little bit.

But hey, not in the weird way.

"Dwaddy," I heard Ji Won called me which made me looked at her.

"Hey little princess, What's wrong?" I showed her my sweetest smile while stroking her long hair which was now very messy.

"Wonie is hungwy," She pouted and turned around to look at Chaeyoung with a weird looking face.

I guessed my daughter looked at her too much that made Chaeyoung fidgetting at her seat again.

Now it makes me wonder, did she feel scared and insecure with my child?

I chuckled in my mind about my thought.

Ji Won slowly went down to the sofa and walked closer to Chaeyoung. I  widened my eyes when I saw that.

I do hope it is not something bad.

She climbed onto the sofa and sat on Chaeyoung's lap boldly. My daughter touched Chaeyoung face, making Chaeyoung face looked like a fish mouth and she smiled, showing her bunny teeth.

Oh.

"Unnie pwetty," She giggled before went to kiss Miss Park's cheek.

Hmmmm, Very Interesting.

=timeskip=

"I'm sorry about my daughter just now," I said in apologetic voice which made she shook her head slowly.

"It's okay Mr. Go, besides she was only a kid. I understand that," She smiled at me before bowing.

"Thank you for the cooperation Mr. Go, I'm... gonna go now,"

I holded the elevator for her until she went inside the elevator.

Our eyes met each other for a long time until the elevator fully close.

Park Chaeyoung. You are an interesting woman.