Chapter 10

[No Proofread]
================================

[No Proofread]================================

A week.

It took a week to convince Chaeyoung to meet my mom.

And today, it was the day I took her to my house to meet Mom.

Before we went to my house, Chaeyoung asked me to stop at the mall as she wanted to buy something for her.

You know, to win her heart and not making my mother feel suspicious about our real relationship or most likely our deal.

As we were walking inside the mall, with me behind her, she stopped in front of the flower shop.

I swear that time, I could see her eyes  were sparkling when she saw that flower.

Rose.

"Hi Young Lady, May I help you?" The old looking florist went out from her shop and smiled at Chaeyoung.

"Oh no, I was just looking at the roses," She smiled.

"They are so beautiful," Chaeyoung said softly.

"Roses for the young lady, isn't it sir?" The florist looked at me and winked.

Wait, why did she winked at me?

Is she trying to flirt with me?

No, you stupid Y/N! It was a signal for you to buy that to the 'young lady'.

For once little brain, I do agree with you.

"Yes, why not? A bouquet of roses please,"

The florist gave the bouquet to Chaeyoung as she thanked her.

"Oh no, darling. Don't thank me, thank him, your boyfriend," She smiled and pointed her finger at me.

Oh.

"Have a good day!" The old looking florist said as both of us walked away from the shop.

We walked side by side, and I was secretly looking at her as she was smelling the bouquet of roses in her hands.

I accidently chuckled, and she looked at me.

"You really like roses aren't you?" I asked.

"I don't at first, but then as I grow older and older, I am kind of attached to them now," She shrugged her shoulder as she replied to me.

" I may as well as call you Rosie," I said out of blue.

She looked at me shocked, and I grinned.

"Why?" She asked me.

Because you look like roses,

And you smell like roses.

"Because you like roses,"

"Oh,"

Aww, come on Y/N! Be a gentleman, I am sure she will like it.

No, you little brain. It is going to make me look like a freak.

Ugh, coward.

"Or maybe I'll call you Rosé," I said.

"Uh, No," She shooked her head while smiling.

Silence then filled our awkwardness as we were still trying to find something for my mom.

"Will your mom like this?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked me and pointed at the items when we stopped in front of the shop.

"Oh, She definitely will," I grinned.

-timeskip-

After decided to buy that item to my mother, we made our way to my home which was 20 minutes from the mall.

As we arrived, I opened the door for Chaeyoung, as I offered her to help carrying the gift.

Smooth Y/N.

"Oh, Ms. Park,"

She looked at me as I called her name.

"Let's stop calling each other with the formality. You know, to make it more natural," I awkwardly said.

"Of course," She replied with a smile.

"And I think you are the one who needs to drop the formality, Y/N,"

She just said your name.

Isn't it amazing Y/N?

Shut up you little brain.

"Sureeee, Rosé" I grinned at her.

"Eh? But-- Ugh, nevermind," She rolled her eyes as we both continued walking to the front door.

"Here goes nothing," I pushed the bell, and few second after that my mom opened the door with a wide smile on her face.

"Hi, Mrs. Go," Chaeyoung greeted, and before she could bow down, my mom pulled her into a hug.

"You don't need to bow to me," My mom said sweetly to her.

I fake a cough to clear my throat before smiling at my mom, and she looked at me.

"We don't want to let the guest stay in front of the door, right Mom?"

"Oh, that's very rude of me! Come in,"

Mom dragged Chaeyoung next to her, and I sat opposite them when Ji Won came running into the living room.

"Pwetty Unnie!" She yelled, and hugged Chaeyoung's leg tightly.

"Hi little princess," Chaeyoung picked her up, and let Ji Won sat on her lap.

She looked at Ji Won lovingly, and kissed her cheeks, which made my little bunny giggled.

I could see that my mom like her based on her face when she was smiling to her ear after she saw how attached Ji Won to Chaeyoung.

"What is your name, sweety?" My mom asked.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung, Mrs. Go,"

"But you can call her Rosé," I teased Chaeyoung, but the only response that I got was a glare from her.

"Rosé? Why Rosé?" My mom frowned.

"She likes roses," I replied gently to my mom.

"Then, I'll call you Rosé too," My mom laughed softly, and looked at Chaeyoung while observing her face.

"Mom, Rosé has a gift for you," I said to her, in order to help Chaeyoung escaped from my mom's fascinating staring face.

I handed the small bag to her. Chaeyoung took out the box and handed it to my mom.

"I hope you like it, Mrs. Go," She said.

My mom opened the box, and curled her lips immediately as soon as she saw the gift.

"This necklace is so nice, Rosé. Thank you," Mom hugged Chaeyoung tightly, and pinched her nose.

"Told you she like it," I wiggled my eyebrows playfully.

Maybe choosing Chaeyoung as my pretend girlfriend and my pretend wife was not a wrong decision at all.