Lotr Chat- 65

Special Guest Starring:

TheGirlWhoDoesItAll as Archer_Elf
AliGreenleaf as MirkwoodPrincess

Enjoy! :)

* * *

Archer_Elf has logged on
ImmaNinjaElf has logged on
FabulousElvenKing has logged on
LeglessLegoLegolas has logged on
ElvenPrincess has logged on

FabulousElvenKing: hey look! It's all elves on here today- that is totes FABBY

LeglessLegoLegolas: Omg DAD you are so EMBARRASSING!!

FabulousElvenKing: Shut it Legolas and go out with Tauriel.

ImmaNinjaElf: THRANDUIL??!! I am in love with Kili so there

FabulousElvenKing: Who's Kili?

Archer_Elf: I see your relationship with your father hasn't changed. . .

LeglessLegoLegolas: Who're you?

Archer_Elf: I'm your long-lost childhood friend!

LeglessLegoLegolas: I have a few of those. You're gonna need to give me a little more.

Archer_Elf: Well you remember that time you fell out of a tree and broke your arm cause you were trying to fly?

LeglessLegoLegolas: Yeah, but why can't you just tell me your name?

Archer_Elf: Internet safety. And anyway, I was the one who found you and then we played birds together? Remember?

LeglessLegoLegolas: OMG OMG OMG YESSSSSS WHERE DID YOU GO I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!

Archer_Elf: *sighs with relief* You do remember me.

ImmaNinjaElf: You used to play 'birds' Legolas????!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

Archer_Elf: Well what did you play??

ImmaNinjaElf: Oh you know. 'Kill the orcs' or 'Hunt massive hairy spiders' or 'Get the spider from Legolas's bath and put it outside because he's too scared to do it himself'

LeglessLegoLegolas: SHUT UP TAURIEL THAT IS NOT TRUE

MirkwoodPrincess has logged on

MirkwoodPrincess: Father?

LeglessLegoLegolas: Yes darling?

MirkwoodPrincess: Can I go orc hunting with you?

Archer_Elf: You have a daughter now? That's great!

ImmaNinjaElf: You have a DAUGHTER now? When the HECK did that happen??

FabulousElvenKing: YOU HAVE A FREAKING DAUGHTER NOW????? NO LEGOLAS YOU CAN'T IT'LL SPOIL ALL MY PLANS TO GET YOU WITH TAURIEL AND THEN YOU CAN HAVE LOVELY ELF BABIES TOGETHER

MirkwoodPrincess: You must be grandad.

LeglessLegoLegolas: DAD! I am allowed to make my own choices!

Archer_Elf: Anyway, that's great Legolas.

MirkwoodPrincess: Mind not talking about me as if I'm not right here?

ImmaNinjaElf: How could I not know about this??

FabulousElvenKing: Legolas, if we get rid of your daughter, would you go out with Tauriel?

LeglessLegoLegolas: NO DAD SHUT UP!! I want my daughter. You aren't going to get rid of my only daughter!!

FabulousElvenKing: We'll see. . .

MirkwoodPrincess: Dad, I'll go to the safe place we talked about and I'll see you there okay?

LeglessLegoLegolas: Hurry my daughter, hurry. Remember your bow and sword and your training. Don't leave a trail.

MirkwoodPrincess: I know, Dad. Love you <3

LeglessLegoLegolas: Good luck and love you too <3

MirkwoodPrincess has logged off

FabulousElvenKing: GUARDS!! FIND LEGOLAS'S DAUGHTER AND BRING HER TO ME! THIS SITUATION IS TOTES NOT AMAZEBALLS!!

FabulousElvenKing has logged off in a massive huff

Archer_Elf: Does your daughter have a sword with sapphires in the hilt?

LeglessLegoLegolas: Yes. Can you see her?

Archer_Elf: Yes. Don't worry, I'll protect her.

LeglessLegoLegolas: Tell her the code word we used to use. She knows it and she'll trust you.

Archer_Elf: Okay. I'll see you later then.

LeglessLegoLegolas: Thank you. Keep her safe for me.

Archer_Elf: I will.

Archer_Elf has logged off

ImmaNinjaElf: Wow.

LeglessLegoLegolas: Yeah.

ImmaNinjaElf: Hey, I'm meeting Kili and the guys at the King's Banana tonight. You want to come?

LeglessLegoLegolas: Nah, I'd better get Thranduil off my daughter's scent.

ImmaNinjaElf: Alright. Let me know if you need my superior fighting skills. Or if you need a spider removed from your bath.

LeglessLegoLegolas: See you later Tauriel ;)

ImmaNinjaElf: Bye ;)

LeglessLegoLegolas has logged off
ImmaNinjaElf has logged off

*************

Hello!! Sorry this chat is a day late, and also sorry that there wasn't one last week! School has just started back and I am EXHAUSTED! I just want to spend any spare time sleeping haha!

Willow x